The Kellie Harper Show

The music track at the end is called “The Mountain” I think. A great video of it by composer is on YouTube.

The Kellie Harper Show #4

Kelly Harper Show Week Four

This episode was amazing more than about basketball. Gave us a real look inside our coach’s life. Also gave us a glimpse inside the team holding each other accountable from the people on the court to the people on the bench they are setting a standard. I am also glad Kellie keeps putting into perspective life lessons with the team. Coach KJH wasn’t downplaying that basketball is a game there are here and honored to play but in reality it’s just a game and it can teach you lessons both big and small.

This episode was amazing more than about basketball. Gave us a real look inside our coach’s life. Also gave us a glimpse inside the team holding each other accountable from the people on the court to the people on the bench they are setting a standard. I am also glad Kellie keeps putting into perspective life lessons with the team. Coach KJH wasn’t downplaying that basketball is a game there are here and honored to play but in reality it’s just a game and it can teach you lessons both big and small.
It was a really nice inside look: saw her beautiful house, her really cute kids (probably both will love basketball), lots of Tennessee scenery, team meetings, and saw Kellie wearing all three National Championship rings-nice. 😊

VN Store

Back