The Juice: Episode 1 - New Beginnings

Is it just me, or is there way more energy from the players in these practice videos than the last 3 years?
It appears that a few things are different this year. Instruction, demonstration, explaining things to players in a calm voice, effort by the players in drills rather than providing no resistance, players paying attention, WRs and DBs practicing against each other, veteran QBs being taught footwork, et.

I respect your opinion, but this is what I hate in our forum, lack of respect if our opinions differ. Maybe it just reminds me too much of the political divide being pushed in our country currently. I come here to share sports and not to see people be called morans or names. Wish we could avoid that.

I really think if God thought man would eventually need additional masks He would have put filters in our nose and mouth.
That logic also work for aspirin and pacemakers?

I just witnessed more "Real" coaching in 7 mins that I have in the past decade. I love it.
I agree. These coaches seem to have real leadership qualities, and that’s something that’s been sorely lacking since at least Kiffin was here. I say Kiffin because from everything I’ve been told, all the guys wanted to play hard for him. I think we’ll see similar effort from Heupel.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I agree. These coaches seem to have real leadership qualities, and that’s something that’s been sorely lacking since at least Kiffin was here. I say Kiffin because from everything I’ve been told, all the guys wanted to play hard for him. I think we’ll see similar effort from Heupel.
Yeah, they wanted to play hard for him because he was like your Dad’s younger brother, the uncle that is middle aged, takes shots of tequila with you and hits on college girls while cruising around in his convertible with 90’s R&B playing loud.
GBO!!

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Yeah, they wanted to play hard for him because he was like your Dad’s younger brother, the uncle that is middle aged, takes shots of tequila with you and hits on college girls while cruising around in his convertible with 90’s R&B playing loud.
GBO!!
Whatever works man. I definitely could see Kiffin cruising in a Lexus convertible right into a ditch on Kingston Pike while K-Ci and Jojo was thumping.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Whatever works man. I definitely could see Kiffin cruising in a Lexus convertible right into a ditch on Kingston Pike while K-Ci and Jojo was thumping.
Why couldn’t we get older, (little bit more)mature Lane? Noooo, we had to go get crazy, pervert, party animal, uncle Lane!
GBO!!

Reactions: buckfama
Completely off topic and I sincerely apologize, but I have to tell someone because my wife couldn’t care less...those Toronto Blue jays, opening day uni’s are sweet! Reminds me of the old Knoxville K-jays, back in the day.
GBO!!

Reactions: Frozevol
I really think if God thought man would eventually need additional masks He would have put filters in our nose and mouth.

Not trying to be flip or get it going, but I gotta ask. If you think God would have given us more oral and nasal filters if He thought man would need a mask, what do you think He would have given us if He thought man would need semi-automatic, high powered rifles? How about if God had wanted us to fly He would have given us wings?

Last edited:
Kung Pow!
AgitatedTheseDouglasfirbarkbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: OneVolNation
Not trying to get it going, but I gotta ask. If you think God would have given us more oral and nasal filters if He thought man would need a mask, what do you think He would have given us if He thought man would need semi-automatic, high powered rifles?
Bullet proof chests?

Not trying to get it going, but I gotta ask. If you think God would have given us more oral and nasal filters if He thought man would need a mask, what do you think He would have given us if He thought man would need semi-automatic, high powered rifles?
He gives us all choices and what WE decide to do with those...... solely depends on us 🤷‍♂️🇺🇸🐓🍭🍊🏈

If God thought man world eventually need shoes He would have put fewer nerves in our soles and significantly thickened and toughened the skin.

Reactions: OldVolMan
If God thought man world eventually need shoes He would have put fewer nerves in our soles and significantly thickened and toughened the skin.

Lol, I agree, guess we just have to have faith that He gave us brains to figure out what we would eventually need.

VN Store

Back