The Jarrett Guarantano hate

Then why the death threats?
You really think idle threats from a few drunken idiots mean anything? Welcome to being a starting QB in the SEC. I could sling a dead cat and hit 5 starting SEC QB's who receive "death threats." Theyre about as credible as when my wife says she's going to kill me when I piss her off LOL!

tenor.gif

This kid plays his tail off for the orange and you tear him down, pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!
Just because you play your tail off doesn't mean you don't deserve criticism. One either has the talent or doesn't. Nobody is attacking him personally, just pointing out observations and flaws in his game. Contrary to popular belief and what social media would have you to believe, the world is harsh, and not everyone will tell one what they want to hear. I blame participation trophies and false praise for those who can't take criticism.

When JG graduates, I wonder if the new content on the board will drop by 60%, or if everyone will miraculously find something else to talk about.
Yes, it could drop by 60% but more likely; it will increase, especially if the next QB in the chute is light years ahead of JG. It will justify criticism of his game in the last four years. Also, fans will be excited about the future prospects. Either way, I think there will be an uptick in the short term.

Thread starter should be ashamed, nobody hates JG. They may or may not think he is or was the best qb at times last year that does not mean folks hate him. Just quit that kind of talk, it in itself is hateful and your broadbrushing alot of folks. Shame on you, talk football or shut up. GBO!!!!

Reactions: Sara Clark
This kid plays his tail off for the orange and you tear him down, pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!
No you try to broadly accuse a fan base of hate just because some have wondered who our best qb is at times. I myself have done that over the last few years as I have at times over my 48 years following the vols. But I have never hated a player and it's a insult to the fan base. Sure ALL fan bases have a few that take it too far but that is far and few between and you broadbrushed many. Shame on you and just shut up with the hate talk. You are by and large WRONG! GBO!!!!!!

What do you mean by "tear him down"?

Who here questions his effort or desire? I think even those who really do not like him would grudgingly admit that he has all the desire and effort you could ask for.
JG might have made a good TE/ H-back due to toughness alone!!

Reactions: sjt18

VN Store

Back