The Jarrett Guarantano hate

I agree with most....hope JG comes out and shows out and has an incredible game. The kid deserves to do well, as I think he genuinely works hard to improve his game. It just hasn't translated to th field yet. But one cannot argue that he has played like a top tier SEC QB. He just hasn't.

And can we please stop saying he led the come from behind win against Indiana. He led the get-behind drives. TNs defense and RB play were the main reason they came back and won that game

And with just average qb play we should have had at least 3 more td's in the game.

It’s not hate for him as a person. It’s us wanting to see a quality qb on the field and knowing beyond a shred of doubt (after starting for 4 years) that he’ll be the reason we lose winnable games. We want to see a different qb get a legit opportunity to win (and hold) the qb job

As we should have done last year, getting ready for this year. I mean the other qb were on such a short leash, they weren't given a fair chance. They made freshman mistakes. Just watch Sc. and Auburn qb this year and I believe you will see a great improvement over last year because of game expeirence from last year.

As we should have done last year, getting ready for this year. I mean the other qb were on such a short leash, they weren't given a fair chance. They made freshman mistakes. Just watch Sc. and Auburn qb this year and I believe you will see a great improvement over last year because of game expeirence from last year.
I couldn’t agree more. I’m on the Pruitt train but this has been my biggest concern of his decisions. He really seemed to hate the other 2 qbs and I wouldn’t blame them if they transferred.

Top third of all college qbs. Top half of SEC with chance to move up.

Not bad. Needs to improve though.
200.gif

How can you make the same friggin mistakes over and over. Terrible. Prolly come out and light up in 2nd half.

Reactions: DC_Vol
I’m the OP.

I think we should bring in a different QB for the 2nd half.

Not only because JG simply continues to look bad, because:
A.) We need a spark on offense
B.) JG seems to play better after having been benched.

If a backup doesn’t work and we have to go back to JG, might as well do it right now.

It dumbfounds me to read all of this hate over a kid. First, this is a kid. He may legally and technically be a man but still, he is just a kid. Not only that, but he is doing something productive such as going to college to get an education and, though I don't know anything about his or his parents financial abilities, football is providing an avenue for him to do so. Just how many of you negative posters actually have an investment into the University such as a degree, donor, booster or played football for the University? Or, are you just a fan? Second, I remember reading on this forum several years ago how many of you thought he was going to be the next biggest thing since Peyton. Third, and to me most importantly, how many of you haters have or could be an SEC starting QB? Even with as bad of a team as we currently have, how many of you posters that continuously dog him out could even make the team as a walk on much less supplant him as the starting QB?

Granted, there may be more or other options at QB but most of the posters on here are personally attacking a kid. Now, I know I'm going to get flamed for this but what is wrong with ya'll?
He is a FIFTH YEAR SENIOR. Quit treating him like some wet behind the ears junior high player. He has reached his maximum potential. What you see is all you are ever gonna get

VN Store

Back