The Iron Bowl: #3 Alabama (10-1) vs Auburn (6-5) (3:30PM ET, CBS)

Maybe you haven’t seen the same Alabama that everyone else has seen this season. This isn’t the same Saban coached teams of the past decade+.

Hard for a 95 year old guy to communicate with 19 year old men. Father Time is a mean one

This is the same Auburn that just lost to a terrible South Carolina team.

Bama is going to get skull-drugged up and down the field next week against Georgia.

Maybe you haven’t seen the same Alabama that everyone else has seen this season. This isn’t the same Saban coached teams of the past decade+.

Yeah as I am watching it you may be right. This is very in Saban like. I know they list their best Wr early but dang the way they gave recruited it shouldn’t be an issue.

I guess we get to see Smart rise to the top. I hate UGA worse than Bama.

And neither team over 100 total yards. Offensive struggle would be an understatement.

Reactions: MAD
An Auburn win tonight gets them tied with us at 38 victories each versus Alabama. Nobody else comes even close to that of course the past 15 years allowed Auburn to easily close the gap. I hate to see Alabama win but on the other hand it sucks seeing Auburn catch us here and soon UGA will too in all time wins.

VN Store

Back