The Impeachment Thread

Because their political self-interest lies firmly in the hands of the American public. That's why the suppression of evidence is at the core. The right is terrified that additional evidence would increase the public pressure to go against Lord Red hat. As long as a enough of the right willingly keeps the ring in their nose, this is a relatively painless process in the short run. They are attempting to remain blind to the long term damage to their personal legacies.

I could easily counter that by saying, as long as the left continues it’s non relenting pursuit of ousting a president the right will only circle the wagons and dog in more . This will eventually come to a head , the only thing left to find out is who will lose the most power . Since it’s always about that anyway , I’m back full circle to it being only a pandering , political ploy for votes and power .

Reactions: 37L1 and AM64
Yes, he'll be up there stuffing his face really fast as he continues his talks of stupidity.
My TV is on but w/the mute on. I've got internet radio playing until the Dems finally STFU.
I haven't watched or listened to a second, I can't. Just seeing $hitty schiff makes me want to curb stomp him

I'm only telling you what I glimpsed. Never really expected your confirmation.

giphy.gif

My dude , I just made the statement that chucky has no inner “Clint Eastwood “, then asked had you ever seen Clint fake cry on MSM . Your need to try and get cute with everything instead of just a simple answer of no is making me think you have a lack of self confidence maybe an over compensation “ issue” . I can google you some self help books if you need me to .

I answered your question and you pressed on but perhaps that's your M.O. - change the subject by making irrelevant and asinine requests and then claiming victory.

I don't quite understand your incessant need to tell me I get "cute" with you, do the style and structure of my posts really tweek you that much? Again, you would probably be served well by taking a break or putting me on ignore - your constant hostility towards me seems to be weighing heavily on your sensibilities.

My dude , I just made the statement that chucky has no inner “Clint Eastwood “, then asked had you ever seen Clint fake cry on MSM . Your need to try and get cute with everything instead of just a simple answer of no is making me think you have a lack of self confidence maybe an over compensation “ issue” . I can google you some self help books if you need me to .

Probably a size issue

I haven't watched or listened to a second, I can't. Just seeing $hitty schiff makes me want to curb stomp him

Me, too. Politics are boring (listening to a politician is like watching paint dry while having your fingernails pulled out); reactions to politics are far more interesting. Now if we get back to canings and fists in congress, I'm in. Everybody just needs to remember Tulsi is registered as D.

They are. As are most of the republicans, but they are just willing to let political self-interest outweigh their legitimate concerns.
It just so happens that with the dems., their political self interests align with their legitimate concerns.

Political self interests that include devising a scheme ran by Obama mouth breathers with no first hand knowledge for 3 plus years to remove a duly elected president?

I answered your question and you pressed on but perhaps that's your M.O. - change the subject by making irrelevant and asinine requests and then claiming victory.

I don't quite understand your incessant need to tell me I get "cute" with you, do the style and structure of my posts really tweek you that much? Again, you would probably be served well by taking a break or putting me on ignore - your constant hostility towards me seems to be weighing heavily on your sensibilities.

Lol I would never put you on ignore my dude . You amuse me . To be honest with you , the more you flail around trying to explain, the more amused I become . I can’t help it , it’s a character flaw I have . Like I said before I’ll try to tone it down ... just for you . Punkin ❤️

Reactions: AM64
Can you point out where Q has been wrong?
I’ll wait.

Are you serious?

It's been wrong so much that people aren't even keeping score anymore.

Feel free to sht on the sources of me 'pointing it out', but the content with the articles answers your questions.

I hope you didn't have to wait too long.

QAnon: All Times QAnon Predictions Failed to Come Through

QAnon Followers Think JFK Jr. Is Coming Back on the 4th of July

What Time Is the Global Pedophile Roundup Again? QAnon Keeps Missing Deadlines.

Failed Prophecies Won't Stop Trump's True Believers

QAnon's true believers are devastated as the conspiracy theory goes down in flames

So let me see if I got this....

We’re in the trial portion of this circus and the prosecutors (House) want the jurors (Senate) to help them gather evidence that the prosecution didn’t feel was worth fighting for in a court of law because of their rush (political agenda) in getting the impeachment (indictment) articles signed in time to play on public opinion (political theater) due to the upcoming election.

In exactly how many trials around this country does the prosecution demand that the jurors help them gather evidence?

Are you, as the prosecution, not required anymore to present all the evidence that you relied on for the indictments to the jurors once the trial stage is reached?

What prosecutors in this country would rush into the trial phase without being fully prepared to move forward? (Besides apparently the House)

It’s a sham, perverts rule of law and is solely motivated by “orange man bad” partisan politics.

I hope the Senate requires the House to prove their case with only the “overwhelming” evidence they previously gathered and used for their indictments.

VN Store

Back