The Impeachment Thread

You are guessing at what the reality is and saying "prove me otherwise or I'm right" when you literally have no good reason to draw a conclusion.
Nope again. I’m taking the transcript as it was written. Right now that transcript is the only reality that exists.

And I disagree. I believe it to be as I stated. And you’re still trying to imply that the transcript was manipulated with no basis to point to supporting it.

I’m not guessing. I’m taking the transcript as printed with what reads to me as a standard caveat statement at the bottom.

A caveat that you admit means it is incomplete. You are obviously okay with that, though I doubt very much you would be if Obama were President and we were talking about one of his calls.

I am not going to spend time trying to find them but when Lindsey was running around calling Trump a jackass in 2015 I remember seeing them.
You mean like this?

He was until little Dickie and limp wristed Lindsey brought in a horrendous one sided bill that gave him nothing, Trump holds all the cards and you guys are too ****ing stupid or obstinate to realize it.

And I disagree. I believe it to be as I stated. And you’re still trying to imply that the transcript was manipulated with no basis to point to supporting it.

I’m not guessing. I’m taking the transcript as printed with what reads to me as a standard caveat statement at the bottom.

It's like you haven't read my posts or something

So you admit it is not complete. It does not tell us everything that was said.

This is like instant replay of a touchdown and asking the refs to decide whether there was a real touchdown based on what fans of the scoring team say they saw rather than based on the tape.
No I do not. As much as you really want to infer that I most definitely do not admit that. God I hope you’re better in a court room at selling than you are on here with lines like that.

Did you have a head injury? You can't stay on topic.

Topic: Dems are thinking about impeaching Trump.

Jussie: They want to remove him violently

Topic: This is not a violent method.

Jussie: I remember when it used to be racist to simply disagree on policy.
Huff hernandez and his lib pals: perfectly fine removing this President any way it takes.

You libs would not be bother at all if someone took him out

Reactions: AM64
Given the reaction to the "transcript," from both Dems and from some GOPers, might Donny change his mind and come up with a reason to hang on to the complaint? Reports are that he is surprised he does not have the power to just end this impeachment talk. The look of worry on GOPers faces is pronounced today. Graham sounds like a shrill hillbilly, which suggests to me that he is also worried about what is coming next.

And Rudy needs to lawyer up. The old saying that a lawyer that represents himself has a fool for a client is an enormous understatement in this situation. Rudy just puts more nails in the coffin every time he speaks.
Time for yet another...…...………………...….LOL!

A caveat that you admit means it is incomplete. You are obviously okay with that, though I doubt very much you would be if Obama were President and we were talking about one of his calls.
Nope. You keep trying to sell it but it won’t hunt. And I’ve already stated earlier that if this was a transcript of Barry’s I’d have zero issues with it either. Go search back a few pages.

Its a written record transcribed by listening to verbal communication. That doesn’t qualify the leap you want us to take of “we would like you to investigate Crowd Strike” being written down instead of “nice arms aid package you have here. Hate to see anything happen to it.” 😂

The "transcript" is not a transcript. Only in Trumpworld would people defend it as sufficient under these circumstances.

We need to know if there is a tape of the call. Sounds like there should be one. If there one time was, and now its gone, the people involved need to go to prison. For a very long time. That includes Trump, Rudy, or Barr if they had any role in its destruction or even just knew about it.

The "transcript" is not a transcript. Only in Trumpworld would people defend it as sufficient under these circumstances.

We need to know if there is a tape of the call. Sounds like there should be one. If there one time was, and now its gone, the people involved need to go to prison. For a very long time. That includes Trump, Rudy, or Barr if they had any role in its destruction or even just knew about it.
What does your whistle blower say on the topic? If a tape existed surely they would say that it does!

Reactions: AM64

predictable.

What is your plan B?

VN Store

Back