The Golf Thread

I did say I wasn't good lol

Inevitably, I have a hole or two where a 10 happens. I know it's just the frustration. I need to play more.
Playing more could improve your concentration and focus, but only if you key on those elements. Making an occasional 8-10 is likely a result of a lapse of those key elements

Reactions: Vol737
Titleist keeps getting rid of the ball I like. I played the NXT Tour and Tour S. That was replaced by the Tour Speed (and Tour Soft I believe).

Now they dropped the Tour Speed
Same here. Played the NXT for a long time. Went to the Tour Soft. Like it, but kind of expensive. Gotta say, I've really liked playing the Callaway Super Soft. I don't seem to lose any distance and it feels great coming off the club face.

Playing more could improve your concentration and focus, but only if you key on those elements. Making an occasional 8-10 is likely a result of a lapse of those key elements
I started scoring so much better when I focused on smart club and course management and not trying to be the hero on every shot.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Looks like Tiger likely just withdrew from the Genesis in round 2.
Just don't know if he can come all the way back this time. Wish he would, though. Got super excited the year he came back and won the Tour Championship at East Lake and then followed that up in the spring by winning The Masters.

You don't get tears on LIV. Period
I thought the exact same thing at the time today. LIV just doesn’t do a darn thing for me. Not sure if I’m in the majority or minority but I don’t miss Koepka, Johnson, Reed, Dechambeau or even Rahm at all. I love the PGA tour format and the passion those players have to survive and win. There’s a reason that a below average PGA tour escapee Taylor Gooch won three times on LIV last year. The elite players have no passion anymore. Just playing an exhibition they are paid large amounts of money to show up for.

Reactions: SlipKidVol

VN Store

Back