The Go T challenge.

I kinda like the orange go tee on girls!

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
I was in charge of picking up a buddy for a golf challenge, When his flight was delayed and I was already there I hit the bar. After a few Jack & Cokes he got worried until I was able to walk directly to the truck.

Once he got us to the pro shop he knew he was in for a longer(He worked the O/N shift. Then caught his plane.) day than expected. He did allow me to drive the golf cart. After eeking out that win the rest of the week went better for him. I played my best golf with a shoulder injury. I had to compact my swing all I could do is hit it short but straight. Amazing how hitting it straight cut strokes off my game. Thankfully my shoulder got better, unfortunately my golf, not so much.
TWSS.

ZZ Top fan I assume?
Of course! The beard however; is because I just got lazy in my old age and now can't bring myself to cut it, maybe some day.
I did the same with my hair when I got out of the Navy. It grew down to my belt line and I wore it that way for years. Then one day, I just cut it all off and have been shaving my head since then. Of course now in my old age, it doesn't require much shaving anymore.;)

Of course! The beard however; is because I just got lazy in my old age and now can't bring myself to cut it, maybe some day.
I did the same with my hair when I got out of the Navy. It grew down to my belt line and I wore it that way for years. Then one day, I just cut it all off and have been shaving my head since then. Of course now in my old age, it doesn't require much shaving anymore.;)

I do not have your beard or anything remotely close but I get the older age stopped shaking part.

I hit my 40s a while back and every year I let the beard go a little longer before cutting it thrn before.

Dude, that looks awesome.
Now, you need to die it UT orange and get your teeth super white (assuming they aren’t already? 👍🏻) Then smile big when the T opens during pre game.
Extra credit if you have a little plastic character of the team we are a playing, e.g. a gator 🐊 or bulldog on your 👅.
Give all and color every other tooth Orange.

VN Store

Back