The Games that are coming soon, that you can't wait for.

It probably doesnt really count for some people, but I am excited about Horizon Forbidden West eventually becoming available on PC. Loved the first one, so I am ready for this.

Starfield of course. I am fine with them postponing it. Although a demo or something would have been nice for the original launch day.

Darktide is the grim dark future of Vermintide, and it looks like they are fixing my issues with Vermintide. Mainly that you couldnt really choose your character and couldnt customize or level them.

Reactions: Rifleman
Guess it depends on your definition of "soon".

Resident Evil 4 Remake in March is definitely up there.

I would say Spider-Man 2 but I'm guessing that's probably coming out in the fall/holiday season of 2023.

Looking forward to it.

I got it bought, suckered my friend into getting it too. Unfortunately GW went from absolutely refusing to give up their IP to just slinging it to any developer who offered a venti latte from Starbucks. But this one should be good.

Speaking of GW titles. Space Marine 2 should be good. Longs way off still though. Fighting the 'nids this time.

Official trailer for Darktide is out, seems like preorder gets you early access, but havent seem this announced on steam yet.

Well...it WAS NCAA College Football until EA announced it was delayed to 2024! :mad:

As for whats coming in 2023, here's my list...

Final Fantasy 16
Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth
Hogwarts Legacy
Forza Motorsport 8
Spider-Man 2
Stellarblade
Zelda : Tears of The Fallen
Horizon Forbidden West DLC (fingers crossed)
Forspoken

I've posted the trailer before, but hellblade 1 was a master stroke of indie game making that went a little too far in some areas, and not enough in other areas. I was in contact with the developers when they started on two, and they really listened to my suggestions. This is actual in game play.

I've posted the trailer before, but hellblade 1 was a master stroke of indie game making that went a little too far in some areas, and not enough in other areas. I was in contact with the developers when they started on two, and they really listened to my suggestions. This is actual in game play.

My faith that this gets released in 2023 is very shaky.

I've been spending all year waiting on the Witcher 3 PS5 remaster, and it's finally coming next month. I played the original W3 when it first came out, so most of it will be "fresh" to me, plus I never played the DLC's for it. I'm going to dump 100 hours into that one. Aside from that:

-Hogwarts Legacy
-Jedi: Fallen Order Sequel
-RE4 remake
-Final Fantasy 7 Remake Pt 2
-Final Fantasy 16
-Whatever the next FromSoft game is (Probably Elden Ring DLC)

Looking forward to it.

It's full launch now. Most reviews are very positive.

Most issues sound like loading times and connectivity. But that has drastically improved over the life of the beta.
Early on it was someone was dropping every match. Last I played I was able to play the whole time without anyone dropping.

so I dont think the problems will last long post launch.

Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Critic Reviews

I tried playing Darktide and I just could not get into it. Probably a me issue, but I just felt the combat was meh.

Also, glad I didnt buy Callisto Protocol, I was so close to buying it late last night on steam. I think it has a 22% on Steam which might be close to the worst I have seen in forever.

I've been spending all year waiting on the Witcher 3 PS5 remaster, and it's finally coming next month. I played the original W3 when it first came out, so most of it will be "fresh" to me, plus I never played the DLC's for it. I'm going to dump 100 hours into that one. Aside from that:

-Hogwarts Legacy
-Jedi: Fallen Order Sequel
-RE4 remake
-Final Fantasy 7 Remake Pt 2
-Final Fantasy 16
-Whatever the next FromSoft game is (Probably Elden Ring DLC)

Most intriguing part of the Witcher 3 next gen update to me, other than the obvious of graphics and some new content: quick sign casting. That should enable the sign build the way it always should have been.

More zoomed in camera angle should also be helpful. Never liked the default angle unless you were fighting mobs or a bunch of wolves.

With this, my only remaining complaint for the game is that you can't kill Orianna. They should release a brief DLC that just lets you fulfill the set up of that incredible trailer.

Oh, and that one crone that escaped with Vesimir's medallion. You should also be able to kill her.

Last edited:
Pretty excited for the update too. I never finished the base game and have held off for the last year or so because I knew this was coming. Looking forward to getting back into it and finishing it this time.

Also, glad I didnt buy Callisto Protocol, I was so close to buying it late last night on steam. I think it has a 22% on Steam which might be close to the worst I have seen in forever.
I saw there was a glitch on PC causing frames to drop but they fixed it. Reviews seem to be pretty good now. It does look cool. I might pull the trigger on it.

Reactions: BearCat204

VN Store

Back