The future Liberals want

Break this down for us non-biblical scholars. I have no clue what break their bonds asunder and cast away their cords from us means? That is not modern English, it's gibberish in today's world.
Statements like this is why the bible is so meaningless in today's world.
The OrangeTsar translation:
„God keeps trying to tell us what is right and wrong. He doesn’t want us to be free to do whatever we desire. So let’s break out of that straitjacket of moral rules and be free to be our own boss“
Maybe it is because I grew up hearing King James English on pretty much a daily basis. I am sorry if I overlooked thee and thy unfamiliarity with archaic English 😉

Reactions: AM64 and VolStrom
Harvard Medical School to offer course in giving healthcare to LGBTQIA+ ‘infants’

The course "Caring for Patients with Diverse Sexual Orientations, Gender Identities, and Sex Development" will teach aspiring medical professionals about how to provide "culturally responsive care" to patients who "identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex or asexual,"

The course description describes how "Clinical exposure and education will focus on serving gender and sexual minority people across the lifespan, from infants to older adults."

VN Store

Back