The Fulmer Factor

So only about 9000 bothered to show up for the #1 team in the country? While the men are having little problem selling out the arena.

The people have spoken, is Fulmer listening....?

I am by no means an expert on crowd sizes but I was at the game tonight and that’s the smallest crowd I’ve ever witnessed for such a huge game.

Reactions: Darth_Vol
Fulmer was a career Vol and TN born and raised. Played here. Coached here. Fired here.

It hurt him deeply.
Does he have it in him to dish out the same potential pain for Holly? Can he take the emotion and his own past pain out of the equation? It's more complicated than if Holly was some coach UT hired from another program. You can't deny that.

Here is what I cant deny. Holly can NOT Coach. Fulmer is NOT an AD. The two of them are going to drive a storied, once vaulted, once feared top Ladies Program in the Nation into the ditch and to low levels we thot were never attainable. You can't deny that!!

There is a lot of discussion, but no solutions in sight. Holly is a good person and very loyal to UT. She deserves respect. Unfortunately for all her good qualities, she lacks the talent to be an effective coach. I hope that she will be treated in a very humane manner, but we need a change. Sharonna should take the reigns next week. The real problem is the administration of UT. That includes incredibly inept ADs. Very, very bad coaching hires and ridiculously bad contracts is proof of their ineptness.

There is a lot of discussion, but no solutions in sight. Holly is a good person and very loyal to UT. She deserves respect. Unfortunately for all her good qualities, she lacks the talent to be an effective coach. I hope that she will be treated in a very humane manner, but we need a change. Sharonna should take the reigns next week. The real problem is the administration of UT. That includes incredibly inept ADs. Very, very bad coaching hires and ridiculously bad contracts is proof of their ineptness.
Please tell what being a GOOD person has to do with ANYTHING. Holly fell into a job and is in waaaa over her head. She and the program is becoming a laffing stock. She is being PAID 3/4 of a MILLION Dollars to do a JOB. She isn't doing it. Here is how you treat her humanely. Here Holly is your Buy-Out, have a great day, go to the Bank and we wish you best of luck in the future. Bye!

IMO, its a when not if question. Hollys body of work speaks for itself. Just like no amount of internship is going to make CBJ a game day coach, Holly will consistently underachieve. But it'll be interesting to see what Phil does either way.

VN Store

Back