The Foreign Trade Thread

Like removing subsidies and insurance and stuff?
Subsidies are because you want cheap gas, bread and beer
farmers need the insurance. It’s expensive to plant a crop. Some crazy ass weather event and it’s all gone.

Now, buying a 800,000 dollar cotton picker is pure idiocy. You will grow broke real quick when the numbers don’t add up.

China continuing to kick the can down the road, apparently.

Can't say that I blame them. If I were them I would be delaying to see if Trump is removed from office by impeachment or vote knowing whoever replaces him will bend over and return things to the way they were.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Can't say that I blame them. If I were them I would be delaying to see if Trump is removed from office by impeachment or vote knowing whoever replaces him will bend over and return things to the way they were.
At least a 99.9% chance that his successor does just that.

At least a 99.9% chance that his successor does just that.

I actually don't think that the Dems would. The biggest tech firms getting ripped off are based in California. The Chinese are also tearing up the environment and have a horrible human rights record. The Left just refuses to support Trump on anything or acknowledge his accomplishments. If he'd propose doubling Planned Parenthood's funding their heads would explode.

I actually don't think that the Dems would. The biggest tech firms getting ripped off are based in California. The Chinese are also tearing up the environment and have a horrible human rights record. The Left just refuses to support Trump on anything or acknowledge his accomplishments. If he'd propose doubling Planned Parenthood's funding their heads would explode.
Which he do in a second if he thought it would play well on Fox News.

VN Store

Back