The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

I imagine you would ride D. Murray and CJ Anderson through the playoffs, right? Id drop L. Murray and Bailey or Moncrief to get those 2 defenses. Jmo of course.

I only need to drop 1. I currently have an open spot. (If Julius is as close as they're saying I'm not sure I need to hold on to Fleener all week.)

I can see possibly dropping Murray...honestly, if he keeps up like he has the last two weeks, though, Bryant might be the guy to get rid of.

I'd like a week to see how Bailey performs though; he seems like he might be moving into a Quick-like production position after the last two weeks. And everyone's crazy on Moncrief right now.

8 teams in the playoff in my league...I'm number 8. The last time I played this guy I lost by 9 and had a ton of points on the bench, did not play my players right that week.

I only need to drop 1. I currently have an open spot. (If Julius is as close as they're saying I'm not sure I need to hold on to Fleener all week.)

I can see possibly dropping Murray...honestly, if he keeps up like he has the last two weeks, though, Bryant might be the guy to get rid of.

I'd like a week to see how Bailey performs though; he seems like he might be moving into a Quick-like production position after the last two weeks. And everyone's crazy on Moncrief right now.

If I was only going to drop 1, it would probably be Bryant.

My waiver situation this week:

RBs I'd consider dropping:
Jonas Grey

Available on the waiver wire:
Shonn Greene
Chris Johnson

WRs id consider dropping:
Vincent Jackson
Rueben randle
Mohamed Sanu (maybe)

Stedman Bailey
Davante adams
Donte Moncrief
Robert woods

I'm inclined to drop Grey for either one, and Randle for Bailey. Thoughts?

My waiver situation this week:

RBs I'd consider dropping:
Jonas Grey

Shonn Greene
Chris Johnson

WRs id consider dropping:
Vincent Jackson
Rueben randle
Mohamed Sanu (maybe)

Stedman Bailey
Davante adams
Donte Moncrief
Robert woods

I'm inclined to drop Grey for either one, and Randle for Bailey. Thoughts?

I'm not sure there's much reason to keep Jonas Gray at this point.

Also trying to get Bailey in place of Sanu, just wondering if you guys think any of the other available WRs are worth getting in place of Rueben Randle

Moncrief is a gamble to me because he only got 4 targets this week. I'd start Matthews over him despite the matchup; he won't really see Sherman at all in the slot. I like Reed at TE though.

Ok so Cobb and Matthews, who for the slot between Landry or Bailey? I still like Moncrief too though.

Ok so Cobb and Matthews, who for the slot between Landry or Bailey? I still like Moncrief too though.

I do too and I think his role will increase, it's just hard to predict whether this is the week it'll happen. I'd start Landry because I think he's the safest, but Moncrief has the most upside. It depends what you're looking for.

So 5 leagues start the playoffs this week, I made it in 4. 10-3 2nd place, 9-4 2nd, 9-4 2nd, and 8-5 4th. One crap team 6-7 6th. I have one team still playing regular season at 7-6, win and I get in sooo.

WR-M Wallace or K Allen

Flex -Lamar Miller, J Bell or one of the 2 above.

Playoff help.

Team 1
Hilton or Cobb at the flex

Team 2
QB-Kaep or Romo (keep in mind Kaep plays Oak)

1 RB-Ellington, McKinnon or Lamar Miller

Team 3
Flex- E Sanders or ODB

So 5 leagues start the playoffs this week, I made it in 4. 10-3 2nd place, 9-4 2nd, 9-4 2nd, and 8-5 4th. One crap team 6-7 6th. I have one team still playing regular season at 7-6, win and I get in sooo.

WR-M Wallace or K Allen

Flex -Lamar Miller, J Bell or one of the 2 above.
Wallace and Bell

Playoff help.

Team 1
Hilton or Cobb at the flex

Team 2
QB-Kaep or Romo (keep in mind Kaep plays Oak)

1 RB-Ellington, McKinnon or Lamar Miller

Team 3
Flex- E Sanders or ODB
Cobb, that ATL Pass D is niiiiice.
Romo
If Ellington were healthy I'd go with him. Miller is probably your best bet despite a solid Ravens Run D.
Sanders, but it's close.

Reactions: 1 person
Wallace and Bell

Romo
If Ellington were healthy I'd go with him. Miller is probably your best bet despite a solid Ravens Run D.
Sanders, but it's close.

While I'm leaning toward them.

My thing with Bell for the flex is I seem to get burned every time I start him. Same with K Allen though.

Normally I would say Romo is a no brainer, but Oakland sucks so much. Lol

Wallace and Bell

Romo
Sanders, but it's close.

I agree with all of that, with the possible exception of Wallace over Allen. I think I'd roll with Allen if Wallace is held out of any more practice.

VN Store

Back