The Everything Fantasy Football Thread

Maclin was his favorite target even before this week

Matthews has been targeted more and he has completed more passes to. Might want to recheck your stats. They've had a great chemistry since the summer when they were both running with the 2's.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Fantasy is such horse****. My friend in my league had 1 loss all season and is almost certain to lose this first week of the playoffs, at this point. I backed my way into the playoffs with a .500 record and I'm in the driver's seat this week. Got 82 points out of 4 spots yesterday.

Matthews has been targeted more and he has completed more passes to. Might want to recheck your stats. They've had a great chemistry since the summer when they were both running with the 2's.

Don't know where you're getting those numbers, but Maclin has definitely been targeted more in the games Sanchez has started and I don't think the Texans game would change that.

Chemistry is overrated. People were saying that about Bridgewater and Jarius Wright a few weeks ago. Matthews is good, but he's bailing people out by scoring TDs at an unsustainable rate right now.

EDIT: Pretty sure Maclin has more catches too. He definitely does now.

Last edited:
Don't know where you're getting those numbers, but Maclin has definitely been targeted more in the games Sanchez has started and I don't think the Texans game would change that.

Chemistry is overrated. People were saying that about Bridgewater and Jarius Wright a few weeks ago. Matthews is good, but he's bailing people out by scoring TDs at an unsustainable rate right now.

EDIT: Pretty sure Maclin has more catches too. He definitely does now.
Checking my stats and I stand corrected. Matthews still has been targeted just about as much as Mac since snachezs took over. Definitely more than when Foles was in. Matthews is a great WR2 or flex.

Fantasy is such horse****. My friend in my league had 1 loss all season and is almost certain to lose this first week of the playoffs, at this point. I backed my way into the playoffs with a .500 record and I'm in the driver's seat this week. Got 82 points out of 4 spots yesterday.

Well that's an odd rant. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
Checking my stats and I stand corrected. Matthews still has been targeted just about as much as Mac since snachezs took over. Definitely more than when Foles was in. Matthews is a great WR2 or flex.

Yeah, it's close. Matthews is the most talented receiver in a great offense regardless. I keep raining on his parade and saying he can't keep scoring this much, but he does anyway.

What do you think they do with him next year? Keep him in the slot as kind of a better Colston, play him outside more, let Maclin walk? I know Chip apparently wants big receivers who can block.

Last edited:

Yeah, I've had a 13-1 team lose and a 6-7 team win it all. To be fair, real football is the same way though

Yeah, it's close. Matthews is the most talented receiver in a great offense regardless. I keep raining on his parade and saying he can't keep scoring this much, but he does anyway.

What do you think they do with him next year? Keep him in the slot as kind of a better Colston, play him outside more, let Maclin walk? I know Chip apparently wants big receivers who can block.
Depending on what Mac will be demanding, I don't see them letting him walk. Matthews should stay in the slot next year depending on what they do with Huff, then you have Cooper as well.

Yeah, I've had a 13-1 team lose and a 6-7 team win it all. To be fair, real football is the same way though

It is kind of funny how it's set up. You could make an argument that the best way to determine the best team would be to rank everyone's cumulative scores at the end of the year. Wouldn't be as fun though.

It is kind of funny how it's set up. You could make an argument that the best way to determine the best team would be to rank everyone's cumulative scores at the end of the year. Wouldn't be as fun though.

There are some fantasy leagues that do that, though I think it's declining in popularity. Like you said, head-to-head is way more fun.

There are some fantasy leagues that do that, though I think it's declining in popularity. Like you said, head-to-head is way more fun.

Chicken leagues are horrible, I tried it out in fantasy basketball once it was nowhere near as fun as H2H.

VN Store

Back