The Endless Knight

TBALLVOL

Ray Mears had only good things to say about Bobby Knight in todays Sentinel. Good article.

Has anyone ever doubted his coaching ABILITY? The concerns that seem to have been voiced around here (not necessarily held by myself) are with his demeanor and coaching STYLE, most specifically related to past incidents involving player abuse. . .(Emphasis on PAST). Whole different ball game.

Since when are coaches supposed to be nice anyway? Granted, getting physical with players is too much, but Knight isn't like that anymore.

All of this politically correct coaching is getting old anyway. Some of the best coaches in the history of any sport have been a big pain in the butt.

I myself don't care about Knights history because that is what it is.......history.

Kiddie, What happened to the doctor in the gorilla suit? you have become completely disarmed. Now it will be like the devil talking through Linda Blair.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 22, 2005 4:30 PM
I want Buzz Peterson back.

:gone:

All depends on who we get to replace him.

I'm feeling like that right now with my NBA team, the Cleveland Cavs. They jsut fired Head coach Paul Silas, and I liked Silas and personally I thought it was a pretty idiotic move for the Cavs to do that. I don't agree with the move, and I want Silas to be the coach still but...

Names like Phil Jackson are floating around now, and that'll make me forget about losing Paul Silas then.

It all depends on who they bring in and how good of a job he does here.

Guys, we don't want Knight......seems like he can't rise above his prior troubles, no matter how well he does in Lubbock. I'd rather have Dennis Rodman representing the University!

Originally posted by Plano Vol@Mar 22, 2005 7:00 PM
Guys, we don't want Knight......seems like he can't rise above his prior troubles, no matter how well he does in Lubbock. I'd rather have Dennis Rodman representing the University!

He can't rise above it because nobody will let him!

:lolup:

As many times as I've seen that chair throw, I think the photo may be worse. :blink:

I see a conspiracy at work here. I suspect all the newbies flooding the board with Bobby bashing are the work of Religious insurgents planted to keep TN from achieving basketball nirvana. The scarry part is that they all sound like Oldvol and Don and talk with Texas accents. Have you guys been kidnapped?..click once for "yes" and twice for "no". We will send Neo in to save you. He will be in disguise but you will recognize him because he will look like Johnny Majors ...Don't worry! We will save you!

Don't worry...Ut will get Knight. :D They just have to go thru some motions to make it look like they give a rip about checking the others out.

Knight all the way, its that coach in Memphis posting all the crap about Knight. scared he will lose a few recruits lol lol lol

Originally posted by Plano Vol@Mar 22, 2005 7:00 PM

Are you sure about Dennis Rodman?

Attachments

• rodman.jpg
    rodman.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back