The earliest members of VolNation who are still active

I was on some kind of email thing one time with TN fans.. Don't remember what it was called or how it started. Anyone remember?

In this thing! I do not post as much as I used to because people are so nasty sometimes. I call it keyboard cowboys, or keyboard courage.
What?
fuming.gif

Reactions: stevenrich2003
Joined in 2006. Get on here almost every day during football season. Freak is my hero. LOL

Reactions: VolByLaw
I wonder how many of us from 2006-2007 came over from Gridscape when it went downhill fast. I know the late tennstud also posted here.

Just curious. I joined July 12, 2005. I know there are some still here who were earlier than me.
I joined in 2005 also; just after the Hurricane Katrina LSU game under a different name; "rockytopinalabam." It amazed me when I joined; there was a poll of who was the better QB, Casey or lil Ricky, and most people were voting for Rick Clausen.

Anybody belong to the old Tennessee Vols AOL chat group? It was pretty big and fun during the National Championship season.
I was late to VN but Jakes group from the '97-98 era was my first Vols board. It devolved into filth that cant be discussed..😳

I moved from it to VTTW and mostly lurked for years. Then found Sports Parlor South humg out there fora bit and then VN a couple of years ago.

I was late to VN but Jakes group from the '97-98 era was my first Vols board. It devolved into filth that cant be discussed..😳

I moved from it to VTTW and mostly lurked for years. Then found Sports Parlor South humg out there fora bit and then VN a couple of years ago.
Lol, sounds like you were on the dark side of the web for awhile.

I reckon we must be neighbors then. I live in Benton.

Benton is the first place I ever saw a talking cash register. It was around 1988. The cashier had to wait for the robot voice to catch up.
"Donuts. Ninety-nine cents."
"Coca Cola. One dollar and ninety-nine cents."

Other towns were investing in pay at the pump gas stations...

Last edited:
Reactions: Toujours Pret

VN Store

Back