The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Tarheels go down. Unfortunately it appears that Bubba will be in the final four.

We’ll see, UNC plays into their hands by playing up tempo, no defense, but Bama struggles with methodical, physical teams, like Clemson. We and Kansas St thought that FAU was a cake walk last year, and they got us both.

Happy opening day!!
Man I love it!
Left work early, grabbed the boys some packs of baseball cards on the way home, opened them with them as we are going from game to game and had tacos for dinner! This is our 2nd annual opening day tradition and I am looking forward to many more with my boys!!
8608085D-EE11-46B5-841E-2ED1C6AB6AE5.jpeg2D9D94E9-9F11-4CE2-BC5B-3BB921ACF85B.jpeg
Pulled a sweet Dolly!!

When does this go into place…next season? I guess I am done watching Reds games then…

Last edited:
When does this go into place…next season? I guess I am done watching Reds games then…
According to a statement on Bally Sports’ website, this deal is still pending final approval. Here is what Bally Sports says about when they will start streaming on Amazon. “Once this agreement is approved and goes into effect, Bally Sports+ will be available for purchase through Amazon’s Prime Video Channel platform for an incremental cost. If you currently watch through a pay TV provider, nothing will change.

According to a statement on Bally Sports’ website, this deal is still pending final approval. Here is what Bally Sports says about when they will start streaming on Amazon. “Once this agreement is approved and goes into effect, Bally Sports+ will be available for purchase through Amazon’s Prime Video Channel platform for an incremental cost. If you currently watch through a pay TV provider, nothing will change.
Ok…so cable folks are fine…more bad Reds baseball is in my future! I am overjoyed…lol

VN Store

Back