The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I love all these football fans getting their panties in a wad because they cut in to Aaron Judge’s at bats. Some people just really don’t know how to appreciate all sports. All they care about is football. Must be a miserable life. Oh well, their loss 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: AllVolinGA
Braves have a huge 6th inning. Now lead 8-0 T6. Elder pitching another good game. He might be pitching himself onto the postseason roster. 2 ER in his last 24.2 IP at the major league level.

Elder through 7 innings with only 84 pitches. Watch Snitker take him out and waste the bullpen arms that we need to be saving for the Mets series.

If the Mets, Braves, and Yankees are able to get to 100 wins that would set a MLB record for most 100-win teams (5) in a single season.

Funny that you posted this because I was looking at the standings today and the possibility of that happening and I thought surely there hasn’t been many times when 5 teams won 100 games, if ever.

If the A’s, Pirates, Reds, and Tigers finish with 100 losses that would also be a record for most 100-loss teams (5) in a single season. Nationals earned their 100th loss tonight to yours truly 😎. Tigers are not as likely as they are at 92 losses with 10 games remaining.

Funny that you posted this because I was looking at the standings today and the possibility of that happening and I thought surely there hasn’t been many times when 5 teams won 100 games, if ever.
In 2019, both the 100-win and 100-loss teams records were set at 4 apiece. The only other season there were 4 100-loss teams was in 2002.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
The Dodgers have now won exactly 106 games for three straight full seasons and at least 104 games for 4 out of 5 full seasons. Must be nice.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710

VN Store

Back