The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

The Harden Rule.

Luka is a Cold Blooded Assassin.

Luka also told Gobert very nicely that Gobert couldn't guard him.🤪
Yeah I noticed that. Never really cared for Gobert. Idk how he keeps winning DPOY awards. I like Luka’s game. I just always have to laugh at these plays because they are clearly taking multiple steps but the refs have been told to not call it. I will never understand why the NBA hitched their wagon to James Harden. He is a good player but isn’t a MVP caliber player. The way they just let him do whatever he wanted is quite shocking to me.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Yeah I noticed that. Never really cared for Gobert. Idk how he keeps winning DPOY awards. I like Luka’s game. I just always have to laugh at these plays because they are clearly taking multiple steps but the refs have been told to not call it. I will never understand why the NBA hitched their wagon to James Harden. He is a good player but isn’t a MVP caliber player. The way they just let him do whatever he wanted is quite shocking to me.
Actually worked to improve and add to his game. I get the haters, but most efficient player (The Beard)) in the nba for years. Definitely changed the game.

VN Store

Back