The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I missed this in all the baseball but…

This is hopefully going to be good for the kids that play baseball. There is talk of removing scholarship limits so baseball could have up to let’s say 30 scholarship players if they want. Football rosters will probably be dwindling to 85-95 players.

Reactions: knoxvol52 and vol66
Well I guess the cicada invasion has begun…what in the world….

Someone please send Bill Gates a Cicada Salad since he seems to want other people to eat bugs while he eats steak. js, but it's true.

Meanwhile I want a Ribeye or NY Strip steak or a steak sandwich - like a normal person!

Last edited:
Even if it makes no profit and breaks even…free season tickets is a nice bonus…lol

There's taco truck that goes from spot to spot around the GT campus run by a couple that retired, but got bored with retirement. They had just regular jobs during their professional career. I talk to them regularly.... and they told me, "we should have retire 20 years earlier because we've never made more money in our lives and really like our lifestyle. "

ie they wish their second career was their first career.

There's taco truck that goes from spot to spot around the GT campus run by a couple that retired, but got bored with retirement. They had just regular jobs during their professional career. I talk to them regularly.... and they told me, "we should have retire 20 years earlier because we've never made more money in our lives and really like our lifestyle. "

ie they wish their second career was their first career.
I have a BIL who is in on food truck in Denver. They are raking.

Someone please send Bill Gates a Cicada Salad since he seems to want other people to eat bugs while he eats steak. js, but it's true.

Meanwhile I want a Ribeye or NY Strip steak or a steak sandwich - like a normal person!
…wait until your arteries get clogged. Had a heart attack at 48 once I moved to a desk and my stress level went thru the roof. Learned to love yard bird and veggies. 🥬

Lots of wild game too.

The latest projection from D1 this morning. Another draw I would take in a heartbeat and be thrilled, but I just know the committee is going to screw us somehow.

Knoxville, Tenn.Terre Haute, Ind.
1. Tennessee (2)
2. Louisiana
3. UCF
4. Army*
1. Indiana State* (15)
2. Mississippi State
3. Indiana*
4. Bowling Green*

VN Store

Back