The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Seriously we’re all just some regular Joe’s but know how to manage a game better than a guy that has been to 8 CWS. That’s why it’s so bad. Everyone and their momma knew to pull that kid but I guess he’s too stubborn or something. Either way I would fire his butt right after the game.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Seriously we’re all just some regular Joe’s but know how to manage a game better than a guy that has been to 8 CWS. That’s why it’s so bad. Everyone and their momma knew to pull that kid but I guess he’s too stubborn or something. Either way I would fire his butt right after the game.
Hahahahahaha he may just win this game…

…dayum VP… 🤣

I get the hate of everybody when I say things like I do not care one way or the other if we keep Karen and Rick. I’m good with them going or staying and I catch the wrath of people over coaches who will never win a damn thing and you want to fire a guy with a title and coming off a runner up finish. You a wild man!!!! hahahaha

I get the hate of everybody when I say things like I do not care one way or the other if we keep Karen and Rick. I’m good with them going or staying and I catch the wrath of people over coaches who will never win a damn thing and you want to fire a guy with a title and coming off a runner up finish. You a wild man!!!! hahahaha
Yeah if you are going to make dumbass decisions that cost you the game then you deserve to be fired. Sorry, I don’t care what you did in the past. I live in the now.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back