The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Nick Pivetta 1-1 with a 0.82 ERA on the mound for BoSox tonight vs Chris Sale and the Braves.

Indiana at New York in game 2 in NBA playoffs . Who you taking?

Reactions: VolPack22
Would be funny if all the “Blind Witnesses” get to witness an unathletic Serbian tie him in MVPs next year while “The Queen” sits on his throne as irrelevant as ever.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Never thought I would say this but the Braves better count their blessings for holding onto Ozuna. He has been the best player on the team and it’s not even close. The only everyday player that is batting over .300, highest OBP on the team, and the only one outside of d’Arnaud slugging over .500. The other marquee players on the team should be embarrassed.

Ozuna + d’Arnaud = 16 HR
Rest of team = 19 HR

Let’s drop him in the SEC and see how it goes
I think he would still produce but not nearly as well as his stats this year. I will say he has taken a huge jump compared to last season. That’s what is most noticeable to me. He was slashing .374/.500/.622 with 11 HR and 55 RBI.

Chris Sale pitched 6 innings of shutout baseball with 10 strikeouts. He is looking like his old self. Let’s see if it stays that way. Still, excited to see him healthy and pitching well.

Villanova Knicks end up winning a great game 130-121. Jalen Brunson came back in the second half from a foot injury to lead them to victory on the anniversary of the Willis Reed game…

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back