The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

With Alabama taking 2/3 from Arkansas I think Texas A&M will be the new #1 team in the country with their dismantling of Vanderbilt this weekend. Arkansas will drop to #2. Clemson drops a series at home to NC St so they will drop and we will jump to #3. Depending on how Arkansas does this coming week and if we handle business against Kentucky then I think we have an opportunity to jump to #2 in the country. by the end of next weekend.

With Alabama taking 2/3 from Arkansas I think Texas A&M will be the new #1 team in the country with their dismantling of Vanderbilt this weekend. Arkansas will drop to #2. Clemson drops a series at home to NC St so they will drop and we will jump to #3. Depending on how Arkansas does this coming week and if we handle business against Kentucky then I think we have an opportunity to jump to #2 in the country. by the end of next weekend.
1713138354691.png

Seemingly they’ll be just fine, altho it’ll need to be 8 or 9 out of 9 now since this was posted yesterday

View attachment 634610
Theoretically they can. They play some teams they could punish but I saw quite a bit of bad baseball and laying down this weekend to think it is over for them.

VN Store

Back