Cincinnati Reds
Cleveland Indians
Detroit Tigers
Chicago Cubs
Milwaukee Brewers

Minor League
Richmond Braves/Flying Squirrels
Norfolk Tides

Wow, that's more than half of the MLB teams. Impressive.

Whoa, you have been to more than 1/2 of the MLB ballparks.
My dad loved baseball more than any human being that’s ever existed I believe. He and I took a big Midwest baseball trip one summer when I was 14. The following year we went to Missouri. It also helped to have family in Southern California. I’ve knocked out some others along the way. My problem now is the ones I have left aren’t exactly close, and I ain’t made of money. I regret that I didn’t see the White Sox when I was in Chicago, and Ive gone to Houston 3 times now without seeing a game there.

My dad loved baseball more than any human being that’s ever existed I believe. He and I took a big Midwest baseball trip one summer when I was 14. The following year we went to Missouri. It also helped to have family in Southern California. I’ve knocked out some others along the way. My problem now is the ones I have left aren’t exactly close, and I ain’t made of money. I regret that I didn’t see the White Sox when I was in Chicago, and Ive gone to Houston 3 times now without seeing a game there.
I hope if you did take in a game in Chicago it was the Cubs. Outfield bleachers is a sweet day especially when you're young. No place for old guys. Just saying.

I had the opposite, was a baseball junky as a kid, but nobody else in the family liked it. Basically, every trip to an MLB city we attended a game to throw me a bone. That was nice and all, except that we always ended up arriving in the 3rd inning and leaving in the 7th 🤦‍♂️

What baseball parks have you been to?

I’ll go first.

MLB
Cleveland Indians
Cincinnati Reds

Minor League
Bill Meyer Stadium (Knox Sox)
Durham Bulls
Columbus Clippers
MLB
Turner Field (Braves)
Truist Park (Braves)
Champion Stadium (Braves Spring Training) *saw a game and also played some games at the Disney Sports Complex during a Spring Break tournament in high school.

Minor League
Engel Stadium (Chattanooga Lookouts) *saw games and played some games here in high school. Parts of the movie “42” was filmed here. Many notables have played on the field, including Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron, Satchel Paige, Willie Mays, Jackie Robinson, Warren Spahn, Ernie Johnson Sr., Harmon Killebrew, Eddie Matthews, Pee Wee Reese, Ferguson Jenkins, Kiki Cuyler, and Rogers Hornsby. I’m sure there are several others I am leaving out. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I consider myself a lucky and privileged man to say that I played in the same stadium as those greats, even if they were exhibition games for them.
AT&T Field (Chattanooga Lookouts)
Smokies Stadium (Tennessee Smokies)

MLB
Turner Field (Braves)
Truist Park (Braves)
Champion Stadium (Braves Spring Training) *saw a game and also played some games at the Disney Sports Complex during a Spring Break tournament in high school.

Minor League
Engel Stadium (Chattanooga Lookouts) *saw games and played some games here in high school. Parts of the movie “42” was filmed here. Many notables have played on the field, including Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron, Satchel Paige, Willie Mays, Jackie Robinson, Warren Spahn, Ernie Johnson Sr., Harmon Killebrew, Eddie Matthews, Pee Wee Reese, Ferguson Jenkins, Kiki Cuyler, and Rogers Hornsby. I’m sure there are several others I am leaving out. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I consider myself a lucky and privileged man to say that I played in the same stadium as those greats, even if they were exhibition games for them.
AT&T Field (Chattanooga Lookouts)
Smokies Stadium (Tennessee Smokies)
Is Turner where Hank Aaron hit 715?

I hope if you did take in a game in Chicago it was the Cubs. Outfield bleachers is a sweet day especially when you're young. No place for old guys. Just saying.
I was there for a double header against the Braves, but not in the outfield bleachers. I’m pretty sure it was 1995, so the year the Braves won it all. Maddux pitched one of the games. We drove the whole way in a 1990 Toyota Corolla and stayed in Motel 6’s in each city we went to.

VN Store

Back