The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Uh...in my day, that designation forever belonged to Mr Barry White. Always had a tape or LP of his at the ready back in the day. Essential equipment. Although I did date a gal who was really, really moved by Dark Side of The Moon. Hey, I had the album and she got absolutely no argument from me. Played it as often as she liked. :cool:

Little Anthony & the Imperials could setup a make-out session that would last for hours.

Shane Falco was the best quarterback I’ve ever seen 😎

I saw a Red Sentinels Falco jersey at a great clothes store in the Chicago water tower place which is an incredible mall with more than 3 floors of stores instead of the common box that is 2 floors.

I’m surprised Washington didn’t use Sentinels for Washington’s new team name in the NFL.

He was a great one. Just got knocked upside the head a few too many times.

One of those hits has always stayed in my mind. They were playing Philly (I think) & there was a blitz from an outside linebacker's helmet that hit him square up under the chin strap. I think he was knocked completely out for a few plays until he got some smelling salts to bring him back from the dark side.

Reactions: VolPack22
I saw a Red Sentinels Falco jersey at a great clothes store in the Chicago water tower place which is an incredible mall with more than 3 floors of stores instead of the common box that is 2 floors.

I’m surprised Washington didn’t use Sentinels for Washington’s new team name in the NFL.
Anything would have been a better choice than Commanders. I was fine with them keeping it as Washington Football Team.

He enjoys spending high cash at a strip club, or he‘s using the cash on something he enjoys.

How is everyone’s Tuesday on the John Wick 4 gets released Week?

My Tuesday is pretty good.
I’m doing a high amount of Landry because the white basket was full, most likely I’ll be able to watch the rest of Don’t Tell Mom The Babysitter’s Dead, and upload more than 4 photos to my Instagram before my 4pm workday begins.
Much more eventful than my Tuesday.
I’ve just been to about 20 restaurants and bars so far.

VN Store

Back