The Division 2

Enjoyed playing this for a few minutes last night. Looking forward to the full release. Going to be a lot of grind here if you like the game.

I loved the first Division. I'm not sure I feel the same about this one. Hopefully it turns out to be good. I think they learned a lot from the first one and they say they put a lot of effort into end game, which is definitely a positive.

I loved the first Division. I'm not sure I feel the same about this one. Hopefully it turns out to be good. I think they learned a lot from the first one and they say they put a lot of effort into end game, which is definitely a positive.
What makes you feel differently about this one?

I'm not sure. It feels like a totally different game. Different setting. Different gun play. We'll see. I'll probably come around.
Interesting about the gun play. I had the beta invite for xbox but have switched to PS4 so I didn't get to try it out.

I'm super excited about this one. I sunk a lot of time into D1.

Played through the first one after it was patched up, think I got it either in a Humble Bundle, or on sale. It was enjoyable, even more so with some Steam friends, but I've never enjoyed the bullet-spongeyness of the game, and the nerfing of the gear builds got old.

1)Open Beta this weekend starting Friday.
2)If you have the private beta still, it should have updated
3)Progression from Pivate Beta to Open Beta will not carry over (you will start a new character)
4)An additional mission will be added
5)An additional Skill Unlock will be added
6)Lots of balance changes and other QOL stuff
7)Nothing that you do in this beta or the private beta will carry over to the final release

Reactions: tweezervol
I'm not sure. It feels like a totally different game. Different setting. Different gun play. We'll see. I'll probably come around.

I played for an hour last night. Gun play seems a bit off. But it felt like lag to me. I'd shoot people it wasn't quite syncing when they were hit and when they went down.

That said, I still had a ton of fun. Scenery was great. Thought it was cool how wildlife was running around. Speaking of running, that felt a bit off, too. Just felt a bit clunky when I ran.

Could only get in an hour last night, but I am already addicted again. I put in over 1,000 hours into Division 1 and have no doubt I will put in 1,000 hours into this one

Got my first Gold gear and was only at level 11. Massive has made me fall in love all over again with the Division. Excellent job with the changes and improvements.

41EFB234-4422-42C1-AAA0-5708A229CC6C.jpeg

VN Store

Back