The disney insanity continues

You are so proud of the hatred you display towards others, but this is just stupid. You just don’t get that pedos cannot be defended because it is the rape of children

You leftists justify everthing. You guys will defend pedophilia. Accuse me of hate all you want but that movement will continue to grow. Why do you think people are defending kids to allow them to have surgeries because they think they're the opposite sex

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
You leftists justify everthing. You guys will defend pedophilia. Accuse me of hate all you want but that movement will continue to grow. Why do you think people are defending kids to allow them to have surgeries because they think they're the opposite sex

I’ve not defended either, but you love strawmen and fake generalizations.

Stop ruining VN. People on the right need to call out this behavior. Left and libertarian isn't enough. Gotta clean this place up, ffs

Reactions: Septic
It’s wild that you think that’s a strawman instead of just realizing how absolutely asinine you made yourself look by going straight to the “everything is about sex and grooming” nonsense.

The little mermaid involved sexual orientation. Hell that’s cross-species sexual orientation. Arguably you could sue a school in Florida for showing the little mermaid.

She didn’t even have human genitals at the start of the story. Somehow they managed to make a love story for kids even though they weren’t even physically capable of ****ing.

Do you think it would be less appropriate for kids if Ariel were a merman instead of a mermaid, with no other changes? Is that more inherently sexual? What if the merman loves a human and a mermaid with no other changes? That makes it inappropriate for kids?

You’re the one saying relationships can’t be discussed without sex. That’s not a strawman, it’s the logical terminus of your dipshittery.
Looks like the right's gonna be bigly mad because in the live action little mermaid she's black.

Way to take a statement literally. Yes every black person on TV was a successful business owner like George Jefferson.

Sanford lived in a junkyard, Good Times was in the projects. Benson...I think he was a cardiologist? Oh that's right, he was a butler for a white dude.

All I'm saying is Hollywood was out of whack then and it's out of whack now.

Benson wasn’t portrayed as wise and crafty while the Governor was a buffoon?? I’m thinking you didn’t watch the show.

So, you think you could have been made gay?

I normally don’t bother with this thread but , history is filled with molding the young into the desired end product . Men , women , kids , dogs, cats, horses , it’s literally how you train anything with a brain .

So, you think you could have been made gay?

Um, yeah? If only 8% to 25% of sexual preference is genetic, then that leaves quite a lot of room for the environment to play a role, don't you think? Further, even the genetic component is at least partially influenced by environment since polygenetic traits can be strongly influenced by environment.

"Although only a few loci passed the stringent statistical corrections for genome-wide multiple testing and were replicated in other samples, our analyses show that many loci underlie same-sex sexual behavior in both sexes. In aggregate, all tested genetic variants accounted for 8 to 25% of variation in male and female same-sex sexual behavior, and the genetic influences were positively but imperfectly correlated between the sexes [genetic correlation coefficient (rg) = 0.63; 95% confidence intervals, 0.48 to 0.78]."

https://www.science.org/doi/full/10.1126/science.aat7693

“It’s effectively impossible to predict an individual’s sexual behavior from their genome,” said Ben Neale, a geneticist at Massachusetts General Hospital and the Broad Institute who led the study. “Genetics is less than half of this story for sexual behavior.”

There is no ‘gay gene.’ There is no ‘straight gene.’ Sexuality is just complex, study confirms

VN Store

Back