The DeSantis containment thread -- all things DeSantis go here

Northeast Elite Leftists: We're a sanctuary city! We're so morally pure and virtuous.
Texas and Florida: Well then here you go. This is a warm up round. There's about 500 times this amount waiting for you.
Northeast Elite Leftists: Oh reaaaallll Christian of you guys! We'll have you know that we successfully housed ALL 50 of the immigrants you sent us without any problems!
Texas and Florida: So... you want some more?
Northeast Elite Leftists: You ******* racist bigots!!!

Perfect summary!

Reactions: StarRaider
The new port of entry is MV. Gotta show these illegals how the rich live. Plus these sanctuary states need to take them in and take care of them. Last I saw, Florida and Texas aren't those states.

Hey Gov Abbott/Desantis - my travel agent sez Rehoboth Beach DE is an outstanding destination

Toss a pint of Chocolate Chip and an anime doll over Joe's new fence, back up a U-Haul to the front and take your time unloading the place.
Have a pizza delivered to keep your blood sugar level.

It's political theatre for sure, but the problem has been established for some time, getting increasingly worse and no one wants to do anything about it because of the political fallout. I get why this is being done, I don't like pawns being used but let's be real, they've been pawns since the very moment they stepped foot into this country. They've just been repawned if you will..... And sent to the very people that are championing their "right" to be here. It isn't any more or less humane than then to come here in the first place.

Leftists: I can't believe they would do something so inhumane as send these immigrants to another part of the country!
Normies: OMG, did they send them to some hellish labor camp in the desert or something?
Leftists: No! Martha's Vineyard!
Normies: ..... oh....

You people keep lapping it up. The Dukes county emergency shelter organization helped these people. I don’t see any celebs or billionaires helping, did you? Lmao.

DeSantis for President 2024—

Yeah, it'd be so noble for any celebrity donating $ to make it public and boast about the price tag, right?

Something tells me they gonna get tax money to help deal with this humanitarian crises you have caused. That means from you too florida. Damn, your man is expensive.

Something tells me they gonna get tax money to help deal with this humanitarian crises you have caused. That means from you too florida. Damn, your man is expensive.

LOL it's a humanitarian crisis when 50 illegals show up in rich white northeast town but when thousands show up in middle/low class border town it's just something they should deal with on their own.

The premise that Conservatives are heartless is a stupid hill to die on.. Conservatives give to charities at twice the rate that Liberals do.. I don’t mind giving to the United Way, Red Cross, my church, non profits, etc as that is their lane and what they should do, and most of all, it is voluntary and not done through taxation aka theft..

Conservatives are more charitable (wealth, tax benes, and tithing commandments may have something to do with that) but they're also the group that tends to oppose the less fortunate from around the world from breathing the same air as us, so it's confusing.

Conservatives are more charitable (wealth, tax benes, and tithing commandments may have something to do with that) but they're also the group that tends to oppose the less fortunate from around the world from breathing the same air as us, so it's confusing.

They should make they’re countries better. I find it hard to believe that these people carrying smartphones and wearing designer clothing are hurting that bad. They simply come here to mooch off of everyone else.

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood

Yeah that's it. We don't want them breathing all of our air. What a profound synopsis of the issue at hand.

And it couldn't be for any other reason besides we don't want them in our presence? Galaxy brain analysis once again.

Such a waste of time when you know damn well the point is valid. Twist the words however you want to find some kind of meaning you can dismiss, but everybody knows conservatives are less friendly (Christlike) to immigrants, relative to the rest of the population.

Such a waste of time when you know damn well the point is valid. Twist the words however you want to find some kind of meaning you can dismiss, but everybody knows conservatives are less friendly (Christlike) to immigrants, relative to the rest of the population.

The point isn't valid. Nobody is opposed to documented/legal immigration. Nobody. But you have to be brain damaged to think that generations of unchecked immigration will not have some serious consequences. Now, you may be of the opinion that the consequences are worth bearing, but conservatives don't hold that opinion. And you can't pin that on them being racist and not wanting to breath the same air as black/brown people. Such a non-thinking cop-out response.

If only there were a legal pathway.

VN Store

Back