The DeSantis containment thread -- all things DeSantis go here

This is certainly a bizarre proposal, but the people pandering to their base are the idiots in the Biden Administration that are trying to ban gas stoves.

And he took it to another level, which is his MO.

As if Republicans don’t purchase electric stoves.

Come on man…

And he took it to another level, which is his MO.

As if Republicans don’t purchase electric stoves.

Come on man…
I believe you're viewing this backwards though. He didn't add sales tax to purchases of electric stoves. He is removing sales tax from the purchases of gas stoves. I agree that the idea to single out and remove sales tax from the purchase of gas stoves is stupid (and pointless), but it's FAR less stupid than banning the purchase of gas stoves.

I believe you're viewing this backwards though. He didn't add sales tax to purchases of electric stoves. He is removing sales tax from the purchases of gas stoves. I agree that the idea to single out and remove sales tax from the purchase of gas stoves is stupid (and pointless), but it's FAR less stupid than banning the purchase of gas stoves.

He’s giving a tax advantage to a small minority of Florida homeowners to score political points with his base.

Only 8% of households in Florida use gas stoves.

It‘s beyond stupid and pointless.

He’s giving a tax advantage to a small minority of Florida homeowners to score political points with his base.

Only 8% of households in Florida use gas stoves.

It‘s beyond stupid and pointless.

It's another symbolic thing by him. A thumb in the eye of whoever the base hates today, whether it be science, or acknowledging racism, the media, whoever the usual suspects have decided is the enemy du jour.

It's another symbolic thing by him. A thumb in the eye of whoever the base hates today, whether it be science, or acknowledging racism, the media, whoever the usual suspects have decided is the enemy du jour.

You know your governor is going to the next POTUS because your party is that lame . 😂

Him being potus means both parties are lame

After this last apple sauce eating lifer and all the hypocrisy from the left or them hiding their heads in the sand like they didn’t have anything to do with it now , just don’t care anymore . Orange man bad , unifier Joe 😂😂😂

Reactions: Vol since 77
Maybe we just decided to play by the same rules as the Dems finally. Kind of fun actually. Karma has arrived. Have a heaping big serving.
Oh, and Ilhan Omar just got booted from the Foreign Affairs Committee. The Conservative Kitchen going to be dishing out comeuppance for a long time yet. And we are already setting up the apparatus to accelerate things in about 24 months. Project 2025

Maybe we just decided to play by the same rules as the Dems finally. Kind of fun actually. Karma has arrived. Have a heaping big serving.
Oh, and Ilhan Omar just got booted from the Foreign Affairs Committee. The Conservative Kitchen going to be dishing out comeuppance for a long time yet. And we are already setting up the apparatus to accelerate things in about 24 months. Project 2025

You couldn't manage more than a red trickle when the stars aligned. You put in doofuses like Santos. McCarthy was barely able to get the speakers hip.

I wouldn't be too confident if I were you

Reactions: Orangeburst
Whooaaaaa. Quite a shot across the bow. Dost thou think Trump posted this to coincide with SOTU and buy himself some attention ?

Whooaaaaa. Quite a shot across the bow. Dost thou think Trump posted this to coincide with SOTU and buy himself some attention ?
All he is managing to do is piss off more Republicans (like me) who are sick of his Schtick. I might even make a donation to DeSantis sooner rather than later. The big money is already drying up for him. Little Money like mine is about to follow

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back