The DeSantis containment thread -- all things DeSantis go here

Damages were not awarded simply because there was hot coffee that spilled in her lap
Believe it was the hot coffee that provided the burns which resulted in the payout. But please peel back the layers, I'm giving the Readers Digest version.

Believe it was the hot coffee that provided the burns which resulted in the payout. But please peel back the layers, I'm giving the Readers Digest version.
No you're giving the Yada, Yada version. McDonald's was liable because of their actions. Do the research

No you're giving the Yada, Yada version. McDonald's was liable because of their actions. Do the research
Coffee was over the appropriate temperature threshold, which part of the research do I need do dive into? Coffee is hot. This was also in time before the coffee sleeve going mainstream which also serves to console the hand due to its hot nature. Seems the first sign the coffee was hot, would be to hold the side before opening it up. Yada, yada yada.

Wow. Maybe should've had a lawyer approve this scam. Seems like it opens the responsible party to all kinds of liability.

Screenshot_20220922-150437_Facebook.jpg

Hmmm, someone on here knows how to provide a source rather than just issue baseless claims. Thanks. Now, if Biden is doing this without lying to immigrants, luring into buses and such, that is without breaking the law. Why is DeSantis interfering. Even to the chagrin of Trump to boot?
Are goalposts very heavy?

Sure they might fit but where would they grow their food?
iu

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back