The Defense

So what do we think about the defense now? There's been legitimate universal concern for several months about depth and skill on the defensive side of the ball. Recently, the staff has grabbed some significant pieces - from the line back to the secondary. Some of those pieces have stars, some have experience, some have both. Now it's up to the staff to get in the kitchen and see if they can throw it all together.

In your opinion - how does the defense look? How does the run-stop look to you? Can we get push on the QB? Can we cover?

I actually admire the way some repeatedly toss away their cups.

fdc7498fb3bec39c7016b9013d705c79.gif

Even though in the last 10+ years this is how it's turned out when I did.
200w.gif
Statistically, the optimistic view has to be right some time. Maybe it's this time.

Last edited:
I'm not getting fooled again
i'm simply not emotionally invested. i care to the extent the University should thrive & for the businesses & livelihoods of those who depend on it, especially the student athletes. It's no one persons fault, Mike Hamilton, but it just isnt much fun right now. Id love to take my kiddos to see us be competitive but, last game my wife and I attended was an absolute drunk fest. Ive been to concerts that served alcohol, and im sure psychedlics were handed out. Attendees were in better behaviour than at Neyland. It was classlessness, and these were adults mostly. Fist fights, barfing in public, micturating openly, police handcuffing against wall, Mom's passing out while kids watched. What a joke? No effing way i'm subjecting my young kids to that kind of **** show.

VN Store

Back