(The Cool) Recruiting Forum Fantasy League

He'll be back in 3 weeks, Larry is better than your bench & Wheaton is gonna be a break out player.

Fitz is good. But they arent giving him the ball. I have him in another league and its hurting me. Not sold on Wheaton yet. Ingram is intriguing. Are you just looking for WRs? If so, Ill look and make an offer

Fitz is good. But they arent giving him the ball. I have him in another league and its hurting me. Not sold on Wheaton yet. Ingram is intriguing. Are you just looking for WRs? If so, Ill look and make an offer

Yeah, I'm just making offers. Depressed cause I have Adrian Peterson in my other leagues and Matthews and they're both done.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I'm just making offers. Depressed cause I have Adrian Peterson in my other leagues and Matthews and they're both done.

Same here. Between my 3 leagues, heres who I lost so far.

Welker (returns now) but I dropped him earlier.
RG3 and in the same league, Carson Palmer (questionable now)
Adrian Peterson
Ryan Matthews
Knowshon Moreno
Jamaal Charles (questionable)

a few others that I dropped and cant remember.

Rock, did you change the settings? Points are all different now. Like, its showing that the Seahawks D has earned 150 points and 174 points.

Rock, did you change the settings? Points are all different now. Like, its showing that the Seahawks D has earned 150 points and 174 points.

Ywah, I'm messing around with them right now. What are some areas that everyone thinks needs to be updated?

Points are all wierd now. Rock, what did you change? Can you change it back and why are you *****ing around with the scoring settings after week 2???? :):banghead2::banghead2:

Looks like with your changes this is now a PPR league and receivers score more points than RB's. I recommend changing them all back to where they were originally and we discuss it as a league what changes to make or not make.

Never had a league change scoring formats after the draft. Not sure how I feel about that.

Every league I've been in does.

None of the changes gave anyone a advantage.

Don't worry though, Eveything is back to normal.

Every league I've been in does.

None of the changes gave anyone a advantage.

Don't worry though, Eveything is back to normal.

Every league you've been in changes scoring formats midseason? It just seems kind of strange to me. I know I would have drafted differently for a PPR league vs a standard league. Not like I really care since there's no money on this league. I was just confused.

Might actually get a W today lol. This league I'm 0-2, my other leagues I'm 1-1 and 2-0. Doug Martin effed me this fantasy year. Have him in two leagues

Every league you've been in changes scoring formats midseason? It just seems kind of strange to me. I know I would have drafted differently for a PPR league vs a standard league. Not like I really care since there's no money on this league. I was just confused.

It's all good my man!

Frank gore is killing me..
Yeah his career has Michael Turnered. Too old and too big to be really effective.

Two of my first three picks in this draft have sucked. Bebe Thomas and Doug Martin. Skittles has still beastmoded though even though his aging. Not sure how I got Chris Ivory on waivers. Dude is a top 20 RB maybe even better than that.

I need some Ws though. Starting 0-2 is never good.

Lamar Miller has really been a nice surprise for me. Helping to fill the hole that Charles has been leaving in my starting lineup.

My defense screwed me today. -7 points.

They also listed Antonio Gates as active today, so I let him play.... Doesnt look like he played. FML.

Good game VolFan126. I was afraid they would toss it to Jeffery at end just for 5 more yards which would have broken the tie break.

My defense screwed me today. -7 points.

They also listed Antonio Gates as active today, so I let him play.... Doesnt look like he played. FML.

Yeah, I don't know what the heck happened with Brandon Marshal, but I assumed he was playing and he ended up with 0 points. I hoped he would be the difference on Monday night between a W and an L. Oh well.

Yeah, I don't know what the heck happened with Brandon Marshal, but I assumed he was playing and he ended up with 0 points. I hoped he would be the difference on Monday night between a W and an L. Oh well.

He went out early due to injury and returned later in the game. He had a TD called back due to penalty. I was excited

W AP out for the foreseeable future, i need a serviceable RB. Anyone want to trade?

Thanks guys... I'm swamped at work lately, and I haven't been as active on VN... I'll try to take a look tonight... sometimes I hate Thursday night games.

VN Store

Back