The Coach HypEl Hype thread.

The Vols elect to receive the kickoff and score in less than three minutes. Their opponents’ drive stalls. The Vols score in less than three minutes. The Vols D gets a takeaway. The Vols O scores in less than two minutes. The first quarter is not yet over, and Tennessee leads, 21-0.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
tenor.gif

Lost footage of a young @95 Vol Alum on Star Search.

So Hypel has made a comment that was just in passing but caught the attention of Rat. Rat has gone from disappointment with this hire to hopeful and Hypel wasn’t even talking to Rat, Rat was just standing there.

Last edited:
He was talking to some random group of people (boosters ect and was asked if he was up for the challenge. Apparently he made this comment without thinking and matter of fact.

“Yes I knew it wasn’t going to be easy when I took the Job, this thing ends one of two ways for me, either I retire in 25-30 as the 2nd greatest Tennessee coach ever or it’s over much sooner and i was just another pretender.”

He was talking to some random group of people (boosters ect and was asked if he was up for the challenge. Apparently he made this comment without thinking and matter of fact.

“Yes I knew it wasn’t going to be easy when I took the Job, this thing ends one of two ways for me, either I retire in 25-30 as the 2nd greatest Tennessee coach ever or it’s over much sooner and i was just another pretender.”

I like it.

VN Store

Back