The call is just to easy to make

Pruitt wasn’t going to actually do anything with his talent anyways. I mean even Dooley was able to put together a potent offense. What has Pruitt done on his side of the ball? How dominant has the Tennessee defense been?

See you are under the assumption that our beloved university actually cares about the football program. You would be wrong.
While I would love to argue with you on this point, based upon the past decade, all the evidence supports your view. So I now must agree with you. Sad.

If Pruitt was worried about his job “at all”........he would have made a QB change.

Seriously.......no one is that dumb. He’s not worried in the least. He certainly should be......hopefully in reality he should be.......but he isn’t.

That tells us a lot.

I’m still hopeful Santa is listening and will bring us a shiny new (and good) coach for Christmas.

I think after how long Butch Jones was allowed to cont. after he was done proves they don't.
No.
Be fair now. Butch lost some big games, but the program was improving every season until JG got his chance to play.

Pruitt is just trash at HC...

GA State at HOME
UK at HOME BLOWOUT

VN Store

Back