The Bruce Pearl Thread

Would you be for Bruce Pearl's return if Martin is fired after next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the Lofton clips that were put together with Lupe Fiasco's Instrumental. The best one IMO. I use to watch that all the time :D

I recall the pregame with his team before the UF home game in 2006.
"We have done enough losing. Let's do some winning."

Bruce had us to Number 1 in the nation at one point in the rankings, now consider where the program is at the moment from Martin and ask your self how many leagues apart these two coaches are and how nice it would be to have Pearl back. Why in the mass of all corrupt NCAA sports shouldnt TN. try and get Bruce back, it's not like the guy murdered someone to get Fired.... He lied about having a damn recruit over for a Cook out at his house, OMG, Schools like Auburn and many others pay hundreds of Thousands of dollars to get players for football and bball and have yet to get as much as a slap on the wrist for it cause they are great at covering up their dirty laundry.

AkA Bring Bruce Back... Enough of this Garbage UT BBALL that Joke Coach Martin puts on the floor....

Another typical Vol Fan..............let's live in the past.
Geeezzz why not some Ernie and Bernie also. Throw in a little Mears and Aberdeen...................
What does that have to do with anything but you living in the past.
Get over it.
Hamilton/Hart jumped the shark on several programs at UT.
It will take decades to get over it.
Memories don't help..............tradition outside the TN valley is worthless. Watch your videos while sippin on a cold one and leave us alone. We're attempting to support a freakin Program. :hi:

I just called the number in the article and got a recording saying, "this extension is not accepting messages." Looks like the phone has already been blowing up.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back