The Boys (Prime Video Series)

I'm current with it, I just don't like the characters except for Emma and I think it's a little slow/boring. I can't put my finger on any one thing I just don't like it near as much as I do The Boys.

It seems to me The Boys tries to go all in on frat boy appealing shock value. I watch it, but don't really care too much for it.

This show actually has a really good plot full of several twists and turns and misdirections. And there's clearly so much more to Marie's powers that have been alluded to but not recognized yet. It's intriguing.

Reactions: Pennheel
The Boys has better characters but I thought the Gen V story was better and more captivating than the Boys has been.

The Boys has better characters but I thought the Gen V story was better and more captivating than the Boys has been.

I agree with this assessment.

Although there are some The Boys characters I don't care much for, like The Deep and Frenchie. While the overall character list wasn't as strong in Gen V, I still have to say I at least liked them all.

I agree with this assessment.

Although there are some The Boys characters I don't care much for, like The Deep and Frenchie. While the overall character list wasn't as strong in Gen V, I still have to say I at least liked them all.

Homelander is my favorite character and The Deep maybe is my number 2....and I hate both of them, LOL. Like I want Homelander to die so badly but I also wouldn't care much about a show without him.

i thought Gen V was boring as all hell.

To each their own, I thought it was excellent. I loved that they actually went for a coherent story instead of relying so heavily on the frat boy, over the top comedic shock value like The Boys.

VN Store

Back