The Bowl Poll

Choose

• Total voters
Anything but the MCB, these kids deserve a trip, not just a drive up the road.
If the SEC thinks it’ll sellout cause it’s an instate game they seriously need to think again. They will be forced to give away tickets by the handful for it not to look like a Vandy home game
You're kidding right?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I'd like to see the players get to go to a warmer bowl so they could have a mini vaca...Doesn't really matter to me...we will be at Disney for Christmas so I'll already be in Florida and could just extend the trip...from our house it's 450 to Nashville 400 to Jacksonville...I probably wouldn't go to the Belk bowl

Tennessee fans...
Week 1: No bowl
Week 2: No bowl
Week 3: No bowl
Week 4: No bowl
Week 5: No bowl
Week 6: No bowl
Week 7: No bowl
Week 8: Bowl?
Week 9: Bowl??
Week 10: Bowl???
Week 11: Goin bowlin! MCB?
Week 12: Goin bowlin!! Gator... Outback?
Week 13: MCB? I don't want that bowl
fify

Just because we got off to a bad start doesn’t mean a Kentucky team we beat should get a better bowl than us.

McMurphy who is about dead on with this stuff said this AM it's the MCB.

If the kids want that, I'm fine with it. If they wanted the Gator, and the school chose to take the bigger $$$ payout. I'm put off.

When you get right down to it it's all about the money

I'm sure these figures are off, but if the Gator pays $4m, and the MCB pays $6m - and the players had a goal of reaching a January Bowl - and the admin goes above their head, they need to hear about it from all of us.

The last thing that needs to happen, in either case, is us not showing up to support the guys. We should show up regardless for their sake, and make our feelings known via signage and other mediums.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Lmao. Imagine Vol fans staging a boycott the bowl game 😂😂😂
No one said anything about a boycott but if you think I am asking Santa to put some MCB game tickets in my stocking this year you are sadly mistaken. There is nothing positive about playing an average opponent in a cold weather bowl. If you were to get upset it could be disastrous for your recruiting.

I'd prefer gator bowl but not against Indiana but I'll take it, Louisville matchup does nothing for me and don't want va tech again after we just played them a few seasons back

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
People would notice a Tennessee Bowl win and a 7-1 finish to the 2019 season. I think Tennessee will be ranked in the #20-#25 range in the 2020 Preseason College Football Polls.

I don’t see us being ranked unless we get the win in Norman week 2.

I won’t be able to go no matter where it is, but if I could I’d take Jax.
Nashville could be freezing cold then and I will not sit through a football game freezing my butt off. I’ve done it a few times and now I’m too old.

I’m just happy we got to a bowl game with the extra practices and additional exposure to the recruits.
we got the USCe and Vandy monkeys off our backs. Hate the two early season losses but I don’t cry over spilt milk. Let’s look to our bright future.

GO VOLS

I'd like to see the players get to go to a warmer bowl so they could have a mini vaca...Doesn't really matter to me...we will be at Disney for Christmas so I'll already be in Florida and could just extend the trip...from our house it's 450 to Nashville 400 to Jacksonville...I probably wouldn't go to the Belk bowl

Yeah great for the players any bowl...but thinking about me, I will go to any warm weather destination - Jacksonville, Tampa, but Nashville & Charlotte..meh

I'm not going if it's MCB. I can't accept that Miss. State and Kentucky would go to more respected bowls than us after we beat them.
The Music City will pay out more than the Bowls Kentucky and Mississippi State will be going to

th04NOL40Y.jpg

VN Store

Back