The Bowl Poll

Choose

• Total voters
The Music City will pay out more than the Bowls Kentucky and Mississippi State will be going to

View attachment 243748
With the split it's only a few hundred thousand more we'd make. I'd rather take the momentum and play against a challenging opponent, win, and help recruiting over beating up on a bad ACC team that Kentucky (who we beat) already beat by multiple TDs. Just my opinion.

Tennessee fans...
Week 1: No bowl
Week 2: No bowl
Week 3: No bowl
Week 4: No bowl
Week 5: No bowl
Week 6: No bowl
Week 7: No bowl
Week 8: Bowl?
Week 9: Bowl??
Week 10: Bowl???
Week 11: Goin bowlin!
Week 12: Goin bowlin!!
Week 13: I don't want that bowl
Our fan base is the worst.

If Pruitt thinks the Music City bowl is best for recruiting, we should do it. I can ' t see the difference between Indiana and Louisville.

College Sports Madness is predicting the Liberty Bowl will be Mississippi State vs Florida International

If Pruitt thinks the Music City bowl is best for recruiting, we should do it. I can ' t see the difference between Indiana and Louisville.

Yeah cause showing recruits that if you come to Tennessee and make a bowl game, you will still be stuck in the state, while teams you beat get to go to destination bowls, will really help recruiting.
See this city you play in every other year, we can make it every year because half ass fans will still buy tickets and show up because it easier than actually traveling and the kids getting an actual trip.

Not much of a “Bowl Trip” when it literally just down the road.

Reactions: onevol74 and FlVols
Anything but the MCB, these kids deserve a trip, not just a drive up the road.
If the SEC thinks it’ll sellout cause it’s an instate game they seriously need to think again. They will be forced to give away tickets by the handful for it not to look like a Vandy home game
That's not true. I reckon it'll be at or close to a sell out. I'm glad it's Nashville as it's the closest to Dallas which is where I'll be driving from

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I'm really happy that we made it to a Bowl game, any Bowl game beats our kids sitting at home watching everyone else play.

We get to watch our beloved Vols play another game this season.

That's better than not getting to see them play a extra game.

Our team gets 15 extra very valuable practice days that will help them learn, improve and play better for the Bowl game and into next season.

That's better than zero extra practice days.

Our recruits will see that we did improve and did really well to make a Bowl game after a horrid start to this season.

That will help recruiting some instead of trying to explain to the kids why we're not in a Bowl game.

I don't care where we play, I'm just happy that they made it to a Bowl game.

I don't care who we play, I just want to see our Vols get a big Bowl WIN!!!

I want our Seniors to get sent off with another WIN to cap their Tennessee careers.

Damn people, we have lots of things to be happy about!

Stop your complaining and crying like a spoiled rotten child!

VFL...GBO!!!

With the split it's only a few hundred thousand more we'd make. I'd rather take the momentum and play against a challenging opponent, win, and help recruiting over beating up on a bad ACC team that Kentucky (who we beat) already beat by multiple TDs. Just my opinion.
Because of the amount the Music City Bowl pays out UT would be getting in the range of 1.5 million more than if we played in the Gator Bowl.

VN Store

Back