The big Dance

My favorite B-Ball teams are UTK and Duke. I'm confident that they both will advance to the next round and face each other.

I believe the Lady Vols got a pretty good draw, that will get them to the Sweet 16. I see no hope for the Men to get to the S-16. I don't believe they can put enough points on the board to beat either Duke or ORU. I sure wish we could sneak Grant Williams and the Admiral into the lineup. I'll be rooting like crazy but I am afraid the Vols are in trouble, with that 2nd round match-up. Go Vols.

I believe the Lady Vols got a pretty good draw, that will get them to the Sweet 16. I see no hope for the Men to get to the S-16. I don't believe they can put enough points on the board to beat either Duke or ORU. I sure wish we could sneak Grant Williams and the Admiral into the lineup. I'll be rooting like crazy but I am afraid the Vols are in trouble, with that 2nd round match-up. Go Vols.
Heck if we are gonna sneak someone in I’ll take JRich, Bone, or Chandler. Final 4 bound with any of those guys imho…

Technically, 67 others.
Just hope it is NEVER 89 others as has been discussed.

At that point, give everyone a participation trophy and call it a day.
For real though. Honestly I think the tournament is hard enough already. Winning 6 games in a row is hard enough

Heck if we are gonna sneak someone in I’ll take JRich, Bone, or Chandler. Final 4 bound with any of those guys imho…

Ha! Now we're talking about creating an All-Star team; I don't think our All-Star team would match very well with Duke's All-Star team; I'm confident we could take Louisiana's All-Star team, lol.

Might as well get rid of the regular season at that point

Getting ready to happen in football. Now every regular game is important. Soon, just win 9 and your in the playoffs. Gonna happen.
They have added (slipped in) 4 additional teams to the dance just a few years ago. Regardless of calling it play in games.

Ha! Now we're talking about creating an All-Star team; I don't think our All-Star team would match very well with Duke's All-Star team; I'm confident we could take Louisiana's All-Star team, lol.
Just one of those guys could push us over the top! If Chandler had stayed just one more year 😢

Reactions: TNVOLFN
Getting ready to happen in football. Now every regular game is important. Soon, just win 9 and your in the playoffs. Gonna happen.
They have added (slipped in) 4 additional teams to the dance just a few years ago. Regardless of calling it play in games.
I don’t mind it so much for CFB. Their postseason was legit too small (4 spots for more than 4 major conferences, undefeated teams missing out, etc.). CBB already has more than enough spots for everyone who would have a legitimate shot.

Reactions: TNVOLFN
I don’t mind it so much for CFB. Their postseason was legit too small (4 spots for more than 4 major conferences, undefeated teams missing out, etc.). CBB already has more than enough spots for everyone who would have a legitimate shot.

This is where I'm at with it: expand CFB, shrink or keep as is the NCAA tournament. Teams like Va Tech, UNC, & Michigan this year don't deserve to play in the tournament, but all three are capable of making a Sweet 16 run (gag, Michigan last year :mad:), as are most High Major schools - it truly needs to be earned.

VN Store

Back