The best of Lady vols

Back Row Standing...Tess Darby, Rennia Davis, Destiny Salary, Kasi Kushkituah, Marta Suarez, Jordan Walker, Emily Saunders, Keyen Green, Rae Burrell

Front Row Kneeling...Jaiden McCoy, Tamari Key, Jordan Horston, Jessie Rennie

You're welcome....

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Mystery....

Why does Jordan Walker (#4) look so short? She is listed as 5'8".....If she is sitting on a stool, it is not visible....

Back Row Standing...Tess Darby, Rennia Davis, Destiny Salary, Kasi Kushkituah, Marta Suarez, Jordan Walker, Emily Saunders, Keyen Green, Rae Burrell

Front Row Kneeling...Jaiden McCoy, Tamari Key, Jordan Horston, Jessie Rennie

You're welcome....

Thanks GT. When some of these ladies let their down ...., 😱 well you know ! 1604147311825.png1604147311825.png

Injuries,,,competition for the end run,,,plenty of rest for players during cupcake-trials,,,,it's actually not a big number if handled well early.

It is late in the season (SEC time) that it will be a factor.
However on blowouts, you get to rest your top players.
By the end of the season a coach should know the roles of the players and the players should understand their roles based on their performance during the regular season.

Kasi looks so Healthy the weight she dropped the strength and conditioning. She to me is Key to bigger success this year. She can completely change Lady Vols Success. Tools were always there strength and conditioning were not. In CHRIST Alone

Injuries,,,competition for the end run,,,plenty of rest for players during cupcake-trials,,,,it's actually not a big number if handled well early.

It is late in the season (SEC time) that it will be a factor.
However on blowouts, you get to rest your top players.
By the end of the season a coach should know the roles of the players and the players should understand their roles based on their performance during the regular season.
1. The schedule is still unknown. Hard to say how many weak teams (blowouts) there will be.

2. Injuries? Yeah, sadly they always seem to happen.

3. Last year in the blowouts they only went 10-11 deep. If everyone is healthy, it will be tough to give out two more players worth of minutes.

The competition will be good for the team. But during the SEC schedule there will be few opportunities to extend the bench past 8-9 players. Not different than most teams.

With the new transfer rule, how coaches handle minutes will be a big deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
1. The schedule is still unknown. Hard to say how many weak teams (blowouts) there will be.

2. Yeah, sadly they always seem to happen.

3. Last year in the blowouts they only went 10-11 deep. If everyone is healthy, it will be tough to give out two more players worth of minutes.

The competition will be good for the team. But during the SEC schedule there will be few opportunities to extend the bench past 8-9 players. Not different than most teams.

With the new transfer rule, how coaches handle minutes will be a big deal.

1- there's always at least a couple of cupcakes
2/3-there's always a couple of blowouts in the SEC run

from there this is where I want to see "coaching growth",
not coddling players who want PT .

For us to grow as a program and a national power, we have to put emphasis on program growth once we get past cupcake land and into late, post-season play.

This is where we get the top ten players looking at us and this is where we start landing the serious high profile recruits. They have to know they are going to a program that is reaching for National championships. To get to that realm, we have to play the best players in the most important games.

Sorry, not sorry!

Out of these 13 players:
307140_20201029_WB_TeamPhoto_AF_002.jpg

there are 8 or 9 that give me the best shot to win a natty!
Those are the horses I want to enter the derby with!
The derby begins in the SEC and NCAA tourneys.

For us to grow as a program and a national power, we have to put emphasis on program growth once we get past cupcake land and into late, post-season play.

This is where we get the top ten players looking at us and this is where we start landing the serious high profile recruits. They have to know they are going to a program that is reaching for National championships. To get to that realm, we have to play the best players in the most important games.

Sorry, not sorry!
Damn, we agree. Got to play the best players in the most important games.

Sorry, not sorry!

Out of these 13 players:

where did you get this picture from???

Reactions: sisaq

Sorry, not sorry!

Out of these 13 players:

Most of us only get one memorable summer to be all that we can be....Each of us have had our day in the sun...We all know how wonderful the glow of the warm summer sun can feel...

The above picture shows 13 young beautiful ladies, entering their own summer phase of their life...Their eyes are full of hope, and they each dream of basketball goals and victories to come....

We adoring fans are truly fortunate to watch these young women warriors adorn the colors of the Lady Vol uniforms, as they go forth to represent the University of Tennessee, and feel the warm glow of their own summer sun......

This is their time

VN Store

Back