The Batman (March 4, 2022)

My opinion.

1. Batman (Keaton)

2. Dark Knight

3. Batman Returns

4. Batman Begins

5. Batman (60’s)

6. The Batman/Batman Rises

I am a huge, huge batman fan and I am not sitting through The Batman again. I was bored silly and the movie needed to end thirty minutes before it did.
Anything post DK Trilogy has sucked. And I dont mean sucks like in Earthly sense, I mean sucks like a region of spacetime where gravity is so strong. that not even light may escape it. If DC were asked to make toast, they set the building on fire.

Reactions: joevol33 and NEO
My opinion.

1. Batman (Keaton)

2. Dark Knight

3. Batman Returns

4. Batman Begins

5. Batman (60’s)

6. The Batman/Batman Rises

I am a huge, huge batman fan and I am not sitting through The Batman again. I was bored silly and the movie needed to end thirty minutes before it did.
I don't disagree with you on the film length and it should have been shorter. However I think it was the closest comic accurate Batman we have seen with his interaction with Gordon, showing up at crime scenes and actually doing some detective work.

I don't disagree with you on the film length and it should have been shorter. However I think it was the closest comic accurate Batman we have seen with his interaction with Gordon, showing up at crime scenes and actually doing some detective work.

I liked the plot and cinematography a lot. It just wore me down. I can’t explain it cause I love Batman.

Comic accurate is a hard thing though because 60s movie matched golden era Batman pretty good. Honestky, the WB cartoon is my favorite and that noir artwork is timeless. Someone should rank the animated movies. Some of those are a blast.

I liked it. I thought it was a refreshing change from TDK (which were great)movies and showed Batman from a new perspective. I liked the gritty aspect of it,and the buildup of certain villains,and i really liked Catwoman in this. It was a bit on the long side which was my biggest problem.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
IMG_6208.jpeg
happened to see this on a stroll in laguna ca. THIS is frank miller. when i think of the dark knight...👍🏻

this version begs to be redone in a movie (animated of course).

Last edited:

VN Store

Back