The Auburn Tigers & "PrimeTime"?

AFLAC will dump Saban if PrimeTime goes big time.

I work in insurance and if you’re buying AFLAC, you’re paying too much
The old school AFLAC hospital indemnity with surgical and doctor visits riders is pretty good for what I pay.

I realize academics are an issue at Tech, but who wants to put up with Auburn's mess? The way they are always trying to get rid of coaches?Especially a coach who is already financially set?

The ACC is a cupcake conference, Atlanta is loaded with talent. Prime played for teams there and I imagine has connections in Atlanta all over the place.

He could build a playoff team at Tech.

I realize academics are an issue at Tech, but who wants to put up with Auburn's mess? The way they are always trying to get rid of coaches?Especially a coach who is already financially set?

The ACC is a cupcake conference, Atlanta is loaded with talent. Prime played for teams there and I imagine has connections in Atlanta all over the place.

He could build a playoff team at Tech.

Auburn ha$ a hi$tory of getting thing$ done.

GT is a good low radar job for an ambitious coach. Talent rich area, even with the admissions standards. Low floor, high ceiling job.

Tech needs a strong wide open offensive guy. They can recruit a QB and good WRs. They can build an OL. Freeze would be a good choice or a young aggressive offensive mind. The job after Paul Johnson was a huge rebuild but I think they could compete in the ACC with a guy who can score. Look at Wake for example.

Reactions: Plecoptera
If Coach Prime goes anywhere next season, it’ll be FSU when Novell goes to Arizona State.

GT is a good low radar job for an ambitious coach. Talent rich area, even with the admissions standards. Low floor, high ceiling job.

Floor is apparently not low enough - how many careers has it killed now?

VN Store

Back