The Atlanta Braves Thread

Hits leader is what I would be interested in if they actually move him 1-2.
Yeah, that's the one I think has an actual chance of winning.

If he plays really well overall, I think the other 2 could offer a cash out opportunity, but I didn't place those thinking he's got a great chance to win.

Yeah, that's the one I think has an actual chance of winning.

If he plays really well overall, I think the other 2 could offer a cash out opportunity, but I didn't place those thinking he's got a great chance to win.
It’s a nice lotto MVP ticket to hold imo

I had Ronald 14-1 to win it prior to last season. At one point last summer he was -575 and I picked up Mookie 33-1. Was a nice dream down the stretch but felt good knowing I was pocketing good money either way.

Lot of Riley scuttle but I don’t see how he has the juice to pass Ronald and Olson on his own team. Harris is at least an elite defender with a splashy highlight reel and the ability to hang with Ronald’s wheels.

This is not intended to cause debate because I’m just here to #supporttheseboys all season but Ozzie at 2 is so funny and hampers the future markers.

Would love a Riley to lead the league in RBIs play but can’t get there without Harris or Olson in front

Reactions: Volfan1000
This is not intended to cause debate because I’m just here to #supporttheseboys all season but Ozzie at 2 is so funny and hampers the future markers.

Would love a Riley to lead the league in RBIs play but can’t get there without Harris or Olson in front

So dumb Snit won’t do Harris at 2 vs righties and Ozzie vs lefties. Just a super easy thing to do.

But nice problem to have we are bitching about a guy who had a .849 OPS last year batting 2nd lol

Rained out in Philly but not Baltimore?

They did this so Baltimore would be stand alone after the bridge tragedy but I’m cool with it.

It’s a nice lotto MVP ticket to hold imo

I had Ronald 14-1 to win it prior to last season. At one point last summer he was -575 and I picked up Mookie 33-1. Was a nice dream down the stretch but felt good knowing I was pocketing good money either way.

Lot of Riley scuttle but I don’t see how he has the juice to pass Ronald and Olson on his own team. Harris is at least an elite defender with a splashy highlight reel and the ability to hang with Ronald’s wheels.
You did better than I did - I waited a little too late and got him at 11/1. I cashed out at like 90% of the total potential winnings when they started touting Mookie. Had Olson too. If Ronald wasn't on his own team, might have had a cash out on that one too.

VN Store

Back