The Atlanta Braves Thread

“The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball.

“America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

“This field, this game -- it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again.

“Ohhhhh, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come.”

For those in the Southeast, what is the cheapest way to watch the Bally Sports games without a cable provider? I switched to YouTubeTV and they don’t carry Bally I just realized.

Reactions: Coach_Z
For those in the Southeast, what is the cheapest way to watch the Bally Sports games without a cable provider? I switched to YouTubeTV and they don’t carry Bally I just realized.

There really isn’t at the moment. Fubo offers Bally Sports so you could do that instead of YouTube TV. The other option is buy the MLB package and partner with a VPN (usually $12/month) and stream that way

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
There really isn’t at the moment. Fubo offers Bally Sports so you could do that instead of YouTube TV. The other option is buy the MLB package and partner with a VPN (usually $12/month) and stream that way
And as a last resort...

Reactions: Wickman
“The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball.

“America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It's been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt, and erased again. But baseball has marked the time.

“This field, this game -- it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good, and it could be again.

“Ohhhhh, people will come, Ray. People will most definitely come.”
I remember after Sid slid, I think it was Fox 97 out of Atlanta made/played a clip that spliced this monologue with Sean McDonough’s play by play from the game. I wish I could find that somewhere on the www.

VN Store

Back