The Atlanta Braves Thread

Some bullet points from AA’s interview

1) I’m actually glad he said despite the injuries we have underachieved.

2) However talking about Soroka, Ynoa and TDA he seemed to indicate those would be the Chip Caray special (like adding a big piece at the deadline!).

3) Any time Ozuna was mentioned AA immediately shut it down and said he wouldn’t comment.

4) Still wants to add help to the bullpen after signing Greene.

5) He was asked if he made a serious offer for Melancon and completely ignored the question and went on to something else.

6) He specifically said they have “the resources” to add to payroll at the deadline. He said there was a lot of uncertainty in the off-season but they are in a position to add.

7) “Our goal is for Freddie Freeman to stay here long term.” Said not trading Freeman.

8) “I expect us to perform better than we have.”

Some bullet points from AA’s interview

1) I’m actually glad he said despite the injuries we have underachieved.

2) However talking about Soroka, Ynoa and TDA he seemed to indicate those would be the Chip Caray special (like adding a big piece at the deadline!).

3) Any time Ozuna was mentioned AA immediately shut it down and said he wouldn’t comment.

4) Still wants to add help to the bullpen after signing Greene.

5) He was asked if he made a serious offer for Melancon and completely ignored the question and went on to something else.

6) He specifically said they have “the resources” to add to payroll at the deadline. He said there was a lot of uncertainty in the off-season but they are in a position to add.

7) “Our goal is for Freddie Freeman to stay here long term.” Said not trading Freeman.

8) “I expect us to perform better than we have.”
Then resign him and see if he plays better. I think it’s affecting him.

VN Store

Back