The Atlanta Braves Thread

Firing Snit is meaningless. The payroll is still $20 million less than last year and they've tried and failed at doing a bench and a bullpen on a shoestring budget.

He sucks as a manager and he can’t even get the team to be motivated this year. He brings no positives right now

Reactions: Kristy*
He might get one of those with pen management, but I'm telling you, the late innings are full of landmines with these guys.

Look Will Smith *****ing the bed today isn’t his fault, but just because he doesn’t have a ton of good options...doesn’t mean he still knows what the hell he is doing

The Rays 26 man roster makes $31M but just don’t have the resources necessary with $120M GTFO
Call it whatever you want to, but when you slash payroll and let guys like Duvall, Melancon, Green, and O'Day walk and start a thing by not even talking to the MVP about an extension, it has an effect.

Call it whatever you want to, but when you slash payroll and let guys like Duvall, Melancon, Green, and O'Day walk and start a thing by not even talking to the MVP about an extension, it has an effect.
Striking out 15 times against these guys is not a Liberty Media problem
1620934623876.jpeg

Not only do we have a $120M payroll, we have the second best player in the entire world (the whole planet!) playing for $5M. $115M left to acquire a single teammate worth a damn. Just one!

Reactions: AV_12 and zjcvols
Freddie Freeman has made $140M playing MLB in the most pressure free, beloved environment imaginable and I’m supposed to feel sorry for him because he doesn’t have a contract extension?
That's not what I meant at all. As if it matters what I meant.

That's not what I meant at all. As if it matters what I meant.
I get your point and that wasn’t directed at you. That’s why I didn’t quote you. The negative vibes from the FO refusal to ‘go for it’ has something an impact, sure, but it’s AA’s fault, not LM.

Freddie pouting all over the place and it’s been mentioned way too many times in this thread about his contract extension.

Reactions: LotteryPick

VN Store

Back