The Atlanta Braves Thread

No, I was being genuine. I couldn’t remember if you picked someone before it started or not. I was just curious what you thought.

Gotcha. I have been on Rams all year but Kupp and Gurley injuries a big deal given only 4 people touch the ball on that offense.

Steelers also but they aren’t in the dance. Chargers second in AFC for me but Colts hot.

Feel like Watson missed a lot of throws against Indy last week that PM won’t miss. Pretty sure I heard a stat this week that he was #1 in the league against zone coverage and that is almost exclusively what Colts play. They obviously know that as well so I’m sure they are going to try and scheme some things to make it more challenging for him but at the end of the day they just don’t have the talent in the secondary to risk playing much man coverage. Only thing I can really see working is if they can get consistent pressure without having to blitz all the time.

Feel like Watson missed a lot of throws against Indy last week that PM won’t miss. Pretty sure I heard a stat this week that he was #1 in the league against zone coverage and that is almost exclusively what Colts play. They obviously know that as well so I’m sure they are going to try and scheme some things to make it more challenging for him but at the end of the day they just don’t have the talent in the secondary to risk playing much man coverage. Only thing I can really see working is if they can get consistent pressure without having to blitz all the time.

Hot take: I do not think the chiefs are that great

People keep mentioning that stat but Mahomes was like third against man defenes this year lol

I put $50 on the VOLS tonight and then used $25 free to bet Cowboys.

If I lose I'm never betting again haha

VN Store

Back