The Atlanta Braves Thread

I just started it but I heard about it on the radio. Evidently he's a huge POS and kept underage girls as sex slaves and stuff, this is about that.
I mean, some of the details in the doc make it even crazier but we’ve known the basics of this for decades now.

I am still convinced Bryce stays in DC and machado goes to the Phillies because BARVES

But lol at the phillies if they miss both. They’ve had this offseason circle for one or even both of those guys for YEARS

Here ya go boys

Enjoyed making this and also really helped my day.

My uncles first appointment did not go well yesterday. Multiple spots on liver and one also on lung. He has another appointment at 9 today but the optimism has waned.

Podcast addict is in connection with iTunes so that’s why. It should be in the app tonight.
Was in iTunes this morning for me, could've been in there even earlier than that but that was the first time I'd looked at it since about 5 pm yesterday.

Excellent job, by the way. Really loved the all time basketball Vol favorites conversation, although I was yelling Vincent Yarbrough at my phone the whole time.

Reactions: TBrown
Was in iTunes this morning for me, could've been in there even earlier than that but that was the first time I'd looked at it since about 5 pm yesterday.

Excellent job, by the way. Really loved the all time basketball Vol favorites conversation, although I was yelling Vincent Yarbrough at my phone the whole time.
Smh I love Vincent Yarbrough. Big miss by me

Thank you man. Going to be tough on my mother. She is the oldest of 5 siblings and has always been very “motherly” (emotion) about most things. She has had other siblings pass away already.

Thoughts for your family Brown. I learned my grandmother has to go back to chemo for a third time at 75 over the holidays. Cancer is a bitch

Yup it is. I might have to make an adjustment with that. Changing the RSS feed is a bitch

Thank you man. Going to be tough on my mother. She is the oldest of 5 siblings and has always been very “motherly” (emotion) about most things. She has had other siblings pass away already.
My mom is the oldest of six. My dad is also one of six. Very close families on both sides. Understand exactly what you’re going through.

Will be praying for you guys. In the meantime, get yourself a good run in. Always helps clear your head.

VN Store

Back