The Atlanta Braves Thread

It's also just May, and I don't think the Phillies are going to win at a 72% clip all season long. They actually start to play some teams in June/July (MIL, @BOS, @BAL, at Atlanta, LAD)
If they only play .500 they still win 92/93 games. Truth is somewhere in the middle, but it’d be pretty wild to not win 100 at this point.

If they only play .500 they still win 92/93 games. Truth is somewhere in the middle, but it’d be pretty wild to not win 100 at this point.
They might very well win the division; just saying they won't be this steamroller they've been for an entire 162 game season. You are right though, a 60% clip for the remainder of the season, which the Braves have been at so far this year, is 103 wins.

Feel like we aren't talking about the BASEVOLS enough in here
That stunk yesterday, but the takes from people in the BF are incredible.

Every loss to them is like 2022 South Carolina. Assuming they aren't trolling, I don't know how many of them get out of bed in the morning. I really don't think many of them understand nuances between sports and apply a football mentality to every sport UT plays.

Reactions: TBrown
lmao

Dude floats AJSS, Waldrep, Nacho Alvarez Jr, and Schwellenbach for Bo Bichette and Kikuchi.

lmao

Dude floats AJSS, Waldrep, Nacho Alvarez Jr, and Schwellenbach for Bo Bichette and Kikuchi.
I’m good on Bo

lmao

That’s our 3 best pitching prospects and with it looking unlikely we sign Fried I say no way

Odds are against him unfortunately. Hopefully he can hold up as long as strassy and de grom did/have
I havent watched enough of him, does he not have the stuff to be a closer? I was thinking that may be able to make his arm last alittle longer.

VN Store

Back